Cover pinks-CND or Young Nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Clarky

Reaction score
I am and always have been totally devoted to CND products, but I'm finding when using the acrylic cover pinks they look chalky/grainy. I've tried changing my ratio but it always seems the same. I'm a reasonably experienced tech and generally have no problems with my ratios, but it may well be something I'm doing. I have considered changing to young nails (just for this particular service) as they seem to have some lovely, creamy natural looking pinks. Has any one else had this problem? How nice are young nails cover pinks to use? All comments welcome

I use young nails acrylics and they are brilliant. Never had any problems. I have the full range and wouldnt use any other x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Would you consider any other brand? I have tried quite a few, purely for the cover pinks, and my favourite by far is Kinetics. Might be worth a try?

Thanks for the comment nixie88, think I'll order some and have a play. I am open to other products Deena, but had just become aware of young nails through nail tutorials. I don't know anything about kinetics but I'll have a look. Thanks for the heads up

I am and always have been totally devoted to CND products, but I'm finding when using the acrylic cover pinks they look chalky/grainy. I've tried changing my ratio but it always seems the same. I'm a reasonably experienced tech and generally have no problems with my ratios, but it may well be something I'm doing. I have considered changing to young nails (just for this particular service) as they seem to have some lovely, creamy natural looking pinks. Has any one else had this problem? How nice are young nails cover pinks to use? All comments welcome

Do you have a link to this cover pink? as I have used a cover pink from young nails before and it was a very dark bright pink, didn't look natural at all? CND cool pink and neutral seem to look the most natural too me.

Latest posts

Back