Cover up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shauna06

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could recommend something that will hide a black tattoo? I've one on my side and its the only reason why I don't wear bikinis on holidays. Get a lot of mixed reviews about products on google so I thought I'd ask on here. Also, I would prefer something waterproof for the sea/pool? TIA :)

Why hide it. Everyone and Uncle Tom Cobbly and all have tattoos these days? Failing that black is one of the easiest colours to have removed - a longer term solution?

Why hide it. Everyone and Uncle Tom Cobbly and all have tattoos these days? Failing that black is one of the easiest colours to have removed - a longer term solution?

Its awful looking :( unfortunately it wasn't done very well and the ink spread so it just looks a mess. I'm hoping to get iy lasered in the autumn but you can't expose the tattoo to sunlight two months before or after the laser treatment and I'm on holiday in June so wanted something to hide it temporarily!

Its awful looking :( unfortunately it wasn't done very well and the ink spread so it just looks a mess. I'm hoping to get iy lasered in the autumn but you can't expose the tattoo to sunlight two months before or after the laser treatment and I'm on holiday in June so wanted something to hide it temporarily!

Ah yes, that’s tricky! Perhaps lightweight fabrics to hide it as much as possible and full-on waterproof sunblock applied to it as well? I use that all the time, it lasts really well even with swimming. Any factor 50 for kids seems to work.

Latest posts

Back