Coverage on white hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stella1981

Reaction score
Hi I did a Demi permanent in Wella 9/36 and 9/16 on 75% white hair but turned out every dull I was expecting a nice rose gold but not too warm. I worked on a base 7/0 and didn’t want to lift the rest of the hair as I was worried about underlying warmth! Is there any way I could have made this brighter without going too warm. I’m wishing for d used permanent colour now. Any advice would be great 😊

Hi I did a Demi permanent in Wella 9/36 and 9/16 on 75% white hair but turned out every dull I was expecting a nice rose gold but not too warm. I worked on a base 7/0 and didn’t want to lift the rest of the hair as I was worried about underlying warmth! Is there any way I could have made this brighter without going too warm. I’m wishing for d used permanent colour now. Any advice would be great 😊
9/16 is a very dull silver violet colour. The 9/36 is a something or nothing colour.
The 9/16 is quite intense so would have killed any warmth in the 9/36.

Permanent wouldn't have made a difference to the colour you would have achieved, but it would have potentially have caused lift to the base colour.

I would be looking at 9/3 and adding in some 10/95.
Or Illumina 9/43 + titanium rose.

Another option would be 9/96 and add a few grams or 7/74

Thankyou so much

Latest posts

Back