COVID-19, you’ve closed your business so what to do whilst at home?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been in self isolation for 6 days today with my partner. My anxiety is through the roof. Cant get a straight thought, heartrates all over, nights are the worst. So I'm going to get my wool out and do some crocheting and see if that helps.

Try taking cbd oil just before bed it works wonders and taken regularly it also helps with anxiety, it’s helped me a lot.

Try taking cbd oil just before bed it works wonders and taken regularly it also helps with anxiety, it’s helped me a lot.
I started CBD in November last year after some seriously bad anxiety. I'm menopausal and it's helped me massively. Looking back now I'm more stable I wasvin a pretty bad way for a lot longer than I knew. Its been such a relief. I'm massively anti drugs so was wary but I did my research and found a great supplier. Took about 3 weeks to feel better.

We've been in lockdown since basically march on and off here. Waiting till sunday to see if they will release us

I have been unemployed for months, as my business closed down due to the first wave in NY. My husband doesn't want me to go back to work somewhere else due to the implied dangers, so we rely on his salary. He is working from home for now. This has definitely taken a toll on me. I feel like I am in a box. My anxiety is totally off the charts and I believe that is where my onychotillomania is stemming from plus I have terrible body dysmorphic disorder that I used to treat with frequent salon visits... not anymore due to all the implied dangers. Very hard to sleep, eat, etc. I am hearing a vaccine is not too far off so that gives me hope.

I have thought about CBD. But I don't do much besides drive around to new areas and walk my dog. It's awful.

Latest posts

Back