Covid-19

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rulla4

Reaction score
Hello, what’s everyone doing with regards to still doing hair at this worrying time? Impossible to social distance when doing hair. X

I think you’ve answered your own question there

I'm a mobile hairdressers and have contributed to the post about 'mobile hairdressers to stop working' . Not quite the same as a salon but still the same worries at the moment

Hello, what’s everyone doing with regards to still doing hair at this worrying time? Impossible to social distance when doing hair. X
As a salon owner,i am still open as salons wasn't in the category to close,but have taken precautions like no more than two in salon at one time i have kept key in door to control this,and given plenty of clean down time between clients,disposable capes only,i was offering mobile service but feel i can control cleanliness staying based,am so anxious though,a few clients have self isolated but most have still kept appointment,i just dont know what to do for best whether to just close ‍♀️like you said we cant keep our distance

ac11a8bfb38ecd1fb6a6d3cc6bad2eab.jpg
dbb051c67e8c432109b14871fc07c1ae.jpg

Latest posts

Back