Covid19 and treatments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyx

Reaction score
‪Does anyone know where beauticians, hairdressers etc stand if they continue to carry out appointments during COVID19, using gloves and mask? Will this invalidate insurance?

[not myself]

‪Does anyone know where beauticians, hairdressers etc stand if they continue to carry out appointments during COVID19, using gloves and mask? Will this invalidate insurance?

[not myself]

No one should be carrying out appointments at the moment, regardless of insurance.

All non essential businesses, including salons etc, should be closed until further notice.

I also think that police prosecution is a real possibility for anyone not complying with the current lockdown.

I honestly can’t believe anyone would even consider it... we’re not saving lives, so we should be staying at home away from anyone that doesn’t share our home with us! My god.. doing any treatments is very low on my list of things to do right now... my first 2 visits when we’re allowed to leave the house will be to squeeze my dad who has cancer and my niece who I miss soooo much!!! I think whoever is considering doing work should take a look at the news and daily death rates!

[not myself]
I think we will have to wait until the govt sets new guideline for beauty industry. Also we don’t even know if we will open or not until June. Xx

Latest posts

Back