Cpd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachel019102

Reaction score
Hi
I'm currently looking into the CPD pack with HABIA, for the salon where I work. It looks really good, there is one for hairdressers and beauty therapists which is great. The only thing is there is not one for nail technicians and that would be my only member of staff not covered by this. Does anyone know why they don't do this? Or if another organisation does this?

If you don't know what HABIA do, basically you can join up to their CPD programme its £30 and you track your CPD throughout a year, send copies for certs etc in to them and they send you another cert to say you have updated your skills by at least 30hrs a year.

Thankyou in advance.:)

Rachel

Hi
I'm currently looking into the CPD pack with HABIA, for the salon where I work. It looks really good, there is one for hairdressers and beauty therapists which is great. The only thing is there is not one for nail technicians and that would be my only member of staff not covered by this. Does anyone know why they don't do this? Or if another organisation does this?

If you don't know what HABIA do, basically you can join up to their CPD programme its £30 and you track your CPD throughout a year, send copies for certs etc in to them and they send you another cert to say you have updated your skills by at least 30hrs a year.

Thankyou in advance.:)

Rachel

There is this, if it helps!
http://www.habia.org/uploads/CPD_Nail_courses1.pdf

Sorry that wasn't what I meant.

Habia do a CPD programme where they will check over your CPD and issue you a cert. from them to say they approve of your CPD and have kept your skills updated for that year, a bit like FHT etc do now

Sorry , with you now! :o

hi was wondering if anyone was currently doing this i understand that they have to be habia aprroved courses and when doing this as an assessor as i am the external verifyer decides whether they feel the course counts toward your hours or not can anyone let me know how they are getting on as most of the courses for hairdessers i have already completed and i am running out of ideas

What's CPD? :o

Latest posts

Back