Crack Attacker Invisible Nail Shield

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mani-fique!

Reaction score
Does anyone know what Crack Attacker Invisible Nail Shield is and what its used for? I found it on Creatives website but there is no description, price or picture of it?

Tamm

They are little oval pieces of tough sticky-backed-plastic designed to do as their name suggests ... hold a breakage until the client can get to the salon for a fix!!

They come in various sizes and are a good retail product to the end consumer - not a professional solution.

They have other uses too!!

I got some of those while in the States. Don't rate them at all!

Ali.

Aligirl said:
I got some of those while in the States. Don't rate them at all!

TO be honest Ali, they really are a 'tempoary measure'!! They are best for the fashion stuff we do with London Fashion Week!! They are OK for clients going on holiday who 'may' break one and need a 'plaster' before they get back to their tek!! Professionally speaking, they are NOT brilliant but as Geeg said, they are really a retail item!! 8) ;)

geeg said:

my wicked mind wants to know what other uses they have ?

scratchmyback said:
geeg said:

my wicked mind wants to know what other uses they have ?

HI SMB - see my post; we use these for adhereing nails to models during LFW! We can remove them quickly without affecting the models nails!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back