Crackling Brisa Lamp Advice Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score
I am having a few glitches with one of my Brisa Lamps :irked:
It has started to crackle (like a file has been zapped) and flicker it doesn't do it all the time and is curing properly.
One other strange thing that happens some times is when I switch one on the other flashes:eek:

I just wondered if anyone else had experienced any of the same things or if it was just the atmosphere of my mad house that had caused it:lol::lol:

have you checked your bulbs?......maybe they need replacing .......

in stores...

Florescent bulbs flicker and crackle when need replacing.......just a thought....

this happened to mine, just before smoke started coming out of it and it made a popping noise and stopped working completley, my bulbs were fine, would sugest you get it looked at if its still under a year old you should be able to get it fixed or replaced FOC

this happened to mine, just before smoke started coming out of it and it made a popping noise and stopped working completley, my bulbs were fine, would sugest you get it looked at if its still under a year old you should be able to get it fixed or replaced FOC
OMG how scary is that it is under a year but not sure if I will be able to get anything done to it with the problems just now.
Looks like I will have to go back to using one lamp, I don't want to set my clients on fire:eek:

mine does this sometimes, , flickers in a sort of sequence!!
and sometimes, it wont work until i switch off at the mains then switch back on again,!!!

mine does this sometimes, , flickers in a sort of sequence!!
and sometimes, it wont work until i switch off at the mains then switch back on again,!!!

Mine does this to sometimes... And I have 4 Brisa Lamps... :hug:

Blimey, that doesn't sound too grand! Thankfully mine doesn't do that!

Latest posts

Back