Crafty thread - show us your makes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samathiyy

Reaction score
Any crafters out there who make some lovely stuff! I'd love to hear what you do and what you make in your spare time.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391989112.147547.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391989119.091919.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391989126.926825.jpg

I started making bracelets, I started to try make a bit of extra cash but never actually managed to sell even one so now just make for friends/family's birthdays etc xxx

Ooh they're so pretty! Have you tried something like putting them on Etsy or even doing a small fair or bootsale? :)

Thanks Hun, No hadn't thought of that, I put some on eBay but there's thousands on there so don't think they really got seen, that's a good idea tho! I spent a lot of money buying all the bits and bobs in so it's a shame for it to go to waste xx

Thanks Hun, No hadn't thought of that, I put some on eBay but there's thousands on there so don't think they really got seen, that's a good idea tho! I spent a lot of money buying all the bits and bobs in so it's a shame for it to go to waste xx

Fb?

Tried Facebook but no interest,:(
Maybe I should make a page instead x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392036114.739435.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392036140.735517.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392036192.501066.jpg
Icing rose!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392036325.917185.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392036278.049462.jpg didn't do these at my class just wanted them to match my bathroom!

I go to a craft class the first Wednesday of every month! Can't find any other pictures but we make lots of lovely things 😃 x

They're all really lovely. Craft classes now explains the randomness of the things you've made! I'd love to do something like that. Well done, I bet its a lot of fun.

Here's a couple of mine. I'm an artist as my other job. I make painting's and prints with a country theme for kids and adults. x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1392055439360.jpg
    1392055439360.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 424
  • 1392055481382.jpg
    1392055481382.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 428
Here's a couple of mine. I'm an artist as my other job. I make painting's and prints with a country theme for kids and adults. x

They're beautiful!

Thanks. I'm on Etsy: Thevintageartist

x

Ok, not exactly crafty but my daughter just presented me with "Jesus nailed to the cross". Goodness knows what she's been learning at school today!?

image.jpg

Ok, not exactly crafty but my daughter just presented me with "Jesus nailed to the cross". Goodness knows what she's been learning at school today!?

View attachment 55657

I totally LOL'd at this pic, I'm loving the moobs and alien stalks on his head ;)
How old is she? My 5yro presents me with 'fun' pictures too ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

She's 6. Apparently the alien antennae are the nails!! :eek:

She's 6. Apparently the alien antennae are the nails!! :eek:

Yep I can see that now :)
I love the drawn interpretations of life by kids ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

They're all really lovely. Craft classes now explains the randomness of the things you've made! I'd love to do something like that. Well done, I bet its a lot of fun.

Thank you :) they all are rather random when I look at them like that lol!
So look forward to it every month :) apart from last week we done crochet and I could not get it!!!! That and knitting is a no no :( X

Thank you :) they all are rather random when I look at them like that lol!
So look forward to it every month :) apart from last week we done crochet and I could not get it!!!! That and knitting is a no no :( X

Iv just tried these as something to do to stop me working(paper work once iv finished with clients) at night. Used to be very active but due to health can't be at the moment and need a distraction! I lasted all of 2 stitches of knitting. How do people make it look so easy and do t so fast?! Need to find some other way to productively twiddle my thumbs :)

Latest posts

Back