Crap Weather bad for business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
...its bad enought we aint have now sunshine, but my toe nail art has taken a right nose dive this year I am down by 50% on clients as no one is wearing sandals/mules as it soo soo cold..... :p

So come Mr Sunshine...do your stuff....

Have to say i never thought about the weather affecting what nail sales you get. Of course its obvious if you think about it, but didn't till now...lol.

Come on sun, get shining, we wanna see some more toes on show.:)

Hey Lou, we need to promote the idea that just coz your toenails cant be seen by other people, you have them nice for yourself (and your partner!). Lets face facts we buy ourselves pretty undies and few people see them but it makes us feel good, right??? ;)

Carole Lindsay said:
Hey Lou, we need to promote the idea that just coz your toenails cant be seen by other people, you have them nice for yourself (and your partner!). Lets face facts we buy ourselves pretty undies and few people see them but it makes us feel good, right??? ;)
lol god theirs a thought flash ur undies luv and am match ya toe art to them... :o hehe

I dont notice the difference to tell you the truth all my pedi clients are regular all year and they all love a bit of bling on ther toes what ever the weather, and I myself could never go without a pedi and nice nail art on my toes OMG would feel naked lol.

Take care Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dawnie said:
I dont notice the difference to tell you the truth all my pedi clients are regular all year and they all love a bit of bling on ther toes what ever the weather, and I myself could never go without a pedi and nice nail art on my toes OMG would feel naked lol.

Take care Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxx

Me too Dawnei - but most of my clients must be too tight..lol...Any excuse eh :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back