Crazy Angel Airbrush Petite Compressor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lipstick Kisses

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if this brand is any good, ive read good reviews about the solutions but i cant find any reviews, good or bad, about the compressor and gun. Any advice? im doing my tanning course tomorrow so i will ask my tutor as well but i am really keen to buy a kit asap.

This seems to be a good price for my mobile needs and the solutions seem good but is it too good to be true?

image.php

This is the same as the one that Nouvatan sell. It's very good, however, crazyangel have let a few of my friends down with their customer service.
A couple of my college friends bought from them at excel and had no response to their emailed questions later.
While I was there helping one of these friends another girl was trying to get some information, in the end she asked my daughter if she knew anything about what makes a good machine and Kay sent her to talk to the Nouvatan team. That girl bought her kit from them.
All I can tell you is my own experience with them, the machine is a good one, the tanning fluid is available from various generic whole sales, the company does not impress me with it's follow up customer service skills.
The liquid gives a good tan, but I don't know how well it lasts or what the fade of is like.
hth

This is just the TS20 in pink. I believe the best value kit you can get on this machine is on the Fresh Indulgence website, but always look around to be sure.

Latest posts

Back