Crazy Angel-any good or stick to a better known brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspip

Reaction score
Hello
I'm looking at training with crazy angel spray tan. I would just like to know your thoughts on it please?

Thanks x

I don't know what the training is like but I don't like the solution. The fade off I find is bad. It has a brown tone as opposed to golden I find. It's at the cheaper end so maybe it's a case of you get what you pay for x

I did my training with Crazy Angel & didn't think much of it!! Solution isn't good either! Found it really patchy after 2 days & got worse as it faded off. I paid around £400 for training & kit & defo wasn't worth it...wished I'd been on Salon Geek before I'd spent the money!! My machine keeps playing up so ill be contacting them about that!! Nouvatan all the way for me now!!!! I think if you buy the Nouvatan kit you get free training which is supposed to be brill!!! X

I did my training with Crazy Angel & didn't think much of it!! Solution isn't good either! Found it really patchy after 2 days & got worse as it faded off. I paid around £400 for training & kit & defo wasn't worth it...wished I'd been on Salon Geek before I'd spent the money!! My machine keeps playing up so ill be contacting them about that!! Nouvatan all the way for me now!!!! I think if you buy the Nouvatan kit you get free training which is supposed to be brill!!! X

Hi
Thanks for your thoughts.
I have my training with nouvatan on Monday. I haven't purchased the kit at the mo as pennies as a little bit tight.

X

Last edited:
I have heard only good things about Fake Bake

i love fakebake i swear by it! iv just brought all my fakebake kit at the show on sunday cant wait to get using it :) :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back