Crazy Angel Elite machine help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahemma

Reaction score
I have just purchased the Crazy Angel Elite Machine (large one) but i am having major problems getting it set up.The two dials ive got set for the least amount of air blowing through and the least presure on the trigger. But it is soaking my model (daughter) using loads of solution and fogging the room. I have turned the dials all ways , more air less air and still over spray and the pressure from light to heavy but it makes no difference, its just heavy & very wet. Ive tried spraying water and altering the dials but it doesnt look like it makes any difference.I was hoping to use this machine for mobile tanning leaving the other hvlp machine in the salon. But so far I darent advertise mobile as i couldnt go near a client or there home. Has anybody else had any problems with this machine or know how to sort it. I bought it as id used this one on my training and thought it was fantastic. Ive emailed Crazy Angel and heard nothing back. I just need some help.

Can anybody help please !!:cry:

I have just purchased the Crazy Angel Elite Machine (large one) but i am having major problems getting it set up.The two dials ive got set for the least amount of air blowing through and the least presure on the trigger. But it is soaking my model (daughter) using loads of solution and fogging the room. I have turned the dials all ways , more air less air and still over spray and the pressure from light to heavy but it makes no difference, its just heavy & very wet. Ive tried spraying water and altering the dials but it doesnt look like it makes any difference.I was hoping to use this machine for mobile tanning leaving the other hvlp machine in the salon. But so far I darent advertise mobile as i couldnt go near a client or there home. Has anybody else had any problems with this machine or know how to sort it. I bought it as id used this one on my training and thought it was fantastic. Ive emailed Crazy Angel and heard nothing back. I just need some help.

I use this machine and can't say ive noticed this. Maybe you're standing too close? X

I've had the same as you, I've sat down with water and slowly adjusted the dials trying to find the perfect setting but I still don't think I've mastered it. I'm close to going back to my other machine.

I don't have this machine but I have different settings on mine I always turn my air flow to high, and have my gun on either number 2 or number 3 maximum otherwise far too much solution comes out, hope I can be of some help xx

Latest posts

Back