Crazy Angel tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pebblesxo

Reaction score
I'm going to buy new tan this weekend, I've only ever used LA Tan when I ordered my gun&tent of them and got wee bottles with it , I was looking at the crazy angel 9% + 13% has anyone used this ? Or your opinions on this tan?

Thanks in advance x

I'm using LA at the moment too and thought the same thing about changing to crazy angel x

I trained with crazy angel but now use LA tan. I tried quite a few solutions and LA was defiantly the best, great fade off, really competitive prices and nice natural colors!
I hated crazy angel, I found it very orange (9%) and fade off was just horrible, very patchy and began on day 2!
I really would suggest you get a sample before spending out x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I used Crazy Angel for a long time after completing my training and loved it....until I tried a few other brands! Compared to the tan I now use (Lauren's Way) I find CA quite orange and patchy after a few days when it starts to fade! My clients now get a full week before their tan starts to fade and it fades off evenly. Sample a few tans before you decide xx

I used Crazy Angel for a long time after completing my training and loved it....until I tried a few other brands! Compared to the tan I now use (Lauren's Way) I find CA quite orange and patchy after a few days when it starts to fade! My clients now get a full week before their tan starts to fade and it fades off evenly. Sample a few tans before you decide xx

I've considered Lauren's way, as I know it would be popular in my area. Do they sell marketing materials for salon use?

I use crazy angel and love it and so do all my clients say it fades great never seem to get the orange look either 9% and 13% are my most popular

Thanks, I'll defo's go have a look in to other brands just now, its just because it was on special in capital and I thought it was a good price.
Thank you xx

I've used crazy angel for ages now, I used to use OMG and have also used sienna x but crazy angel is my favourite! I've never found it to be patchy or orange and all my clients have said it's faded great! I'd recommend it x

Yes they have marketing material too, the have posters, client cards and advise cards for clients too. Customer service is brilliant too! xx

I have been a loyal customer to sienna X for 4 years now, i have never had any complaints but lately it really lays on my chest and irritates my throat, and have noticed it's not as dark as it used to be, and it doesn't last long at all. I have ordered crazy angel 9% this evening I will let you know how I get on ;)

Hey Thanks for the replys! I've saw a few people on here mention about the smell of the new siennax as well ! I think i'll buy we bottles of both and see what I like and get feedback off people that I do, I do have bad asthma so heres hoping the scent of siennax doesn't go for me lol, thanks though, really appreciated x

I use crazy angel 9&13 and have never had a problem. Clients love it.
I also use OMG and have had really good reviews. It seems to spray less wet than CA. And has various fragrances.
In the salon we use sienna x and I am finding the same as others, the smell is terrible, it's getting up my nose a hell of a lot to the point it's been streaming out! I can taste it all day x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm using CA and am loving it

I trained using CA and Fake Bake (manual tan) and tbh i like CA but agree it can be orangey. I have used 6% 9% & 13% on myself and the fade off can be stubborn and patchy. The 9% seems to be the worst for patches for some reason. It looked nice and lasted a week on me before it started to go uneven though so thats pretty good.

I have used Tan Truth too and it was a nice golden tan, fade off wasn't patchy, just sort of disappeared without being too obviously patchy.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

My first crazy angel 9% last night: client feedback " the tans great but just a tad orangy, I prefer Sienna X 8%"

I haven't personally seen the tan developed yet but I thought the smell was ok and it went on lovely.

I'm trying Nouvatan next, I've heard loads of positive reviews

I've just had the tan from jays tan done (Geordie shore) I'm trialling it for my friend who is opening a wholesalers.
I actually really like it.
3 days in and it's a lovely colour. And the smell is amazing.
Will sell well here in Geordie land.
I'm using omg/dha on my clients at the minute and they are living it.
I have always been a crazy angel girl but I might be changing x

Sent from the catphone

I did a 6% CA on someone today and shes already texted me saying she can see the difference and she loves it so far so good! Fingers Crossed!!
Thanks Though! I've been looking at sienna-x but its just the smell putting me off! & theres lots of salons doing tans so cheap round about me so its hard to price them and actually get clients xx

I use crazy angel and Lauren's way I love the smell of Lauren's way, but love the colour of crazy angel, I get new clients asking for crazy angel more than Lauren's way but I am really Torn between the two x

Yeah suppose everybodys skin takes different to tans anyway ! I'll buy crazy angel in and I can always try more out over the year or something <3 What would yous all charge for tans ? I'm really struggling to price mine?xxxx

I charge £15 from my house or £20 mobile within my area, but the average in my area is £10, I have even seen people charging £5! But I think price really depends on the area you work within and the products used.

Latest posts

Back