Crazy Angel tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subo

Reaction score
So iv been spray tanning over a year now, have always used LA tan. I love the fast tan and plan on still using this but I feel there are better brands out there. When I use the normal tan I find the fade off pretty crap. Can anyone tell me what they think of crazy angel tan? Good and bad points? Better than LA? which are the popular colours? There's so many different brands out there I want to switch to one that will make people keep coming back to me

Crazy angel is a goid tan in my opinion , its plesant smelling and fast drying - the colour lasts too!

Its not my first option which is suntana. But its my next go to option hth

So iv been spray tanning over a year now, have always used LA tan. I love the fast tan and plan on still using this but I feel there are better brands out there. When I use the normal tan I find the fade off pretty crap. Can anyone tell me what they think of crazy angel tan? Good and bad points? Better than LA? which are the popular colours? There's so many different brands out there I want to switch to one that will make people keep coming back to me

My clients love Bondi Sands and even just the name has attracted new clients.

The colours aren’t as dark as the self tan solutions but I love the liquid gold and ultra dark

I use crazy angel and find it goes on lovely!x

I used to use crazy angel but i changed as i found better solutions. It is an ok solution though xx

I used to use crazy angel but i changed as i found better solutions. It is an ok solution though xx
What do you use now? Iv ordered a bottle of LAEX 10% to try.

Let us know what you think of it please.
I haven’t heard if it but just had a look at their site. Their clear solutions sound like a dream but nightmare to apply. No mess [emoji7]

Let us know what you think of it please.
I haven’t heard if it but just had a look at their site. Their clear solutions sound like a dream but nightmare to apply. No mess [emoji7]
I didn't go for the clear, not sure I would like to do a tan couldn't see, how do you know u haven't missed any? Lol. It smells amazing, will let you know what it's like on

LAEX tan is great. I can only compare it to LA tan as that's the only one of used. It smells great, goes on dryer than LA, nice colour. Iv ordered the 8% aswell now

I use radiant glo now as its a gorgeous colour and 2 hour wash off xx

I've trialled Laex its a nice tan. I would love to use the clear so i didn't have tan all over but i'm too scared haha. xx

I would always use FAKE BAKE I trained with fake bake and they are amazing.

They also have a scheme where you can call up fake bake and they will tell you the nearest spray tanning expert in your area to you.

I’ve never used crazy angel tan only people I’ve had always great results from fake bake.

I don’t do spray tanning anymore just because I’m quite busy with hair extensions but I had clients always coming back to me because od the quality.

My most popular solution was the “ Fake bake 60min tan “

This was always amazing for people on the go as you leave it on for a maximum of 60 min and then wash it off. Of course the longer you leave it on for the darker it will go but if you leave it on for a full 60 min you will get darkest tan, after you wash it off it normally takes aprons 4-6 hours to develop so I used to get a lot of morning clients going out the same night with their new tan!

This also saves on a lot of money & space as you don’t need to have a much bottles of medium, dark , light etc

You just bring the one solution and the client picks how dark they want to go.

I used to charge £35 for this service because I was mobile it was a lot easier to carry the one tub!

Happy new year x

I've trialled Laex its a nice tan. I would love to use the clear so i didn't have tan all over but i'm too scared haha. xx
Me to

You are so right, so many solutions out there. It's not like it used to be with just one or two to choose from. I have tried a LOT, but to be fair, always opt for the more expensive ones because I need quality like 100% of the time. I have used Vani-T for 8 years now I think (been spraying for 16 years). I use their Velocity range which is a rapid tan. It's bloody awesome and keeps our customers coming back again and again. I have a team of girls and there are little to no complaints about the tans. We have only ever received 5 star reviews :). Hope this helps xx

My clients love Bondi Sands and even just the name has attracted new clients.

The colours aren’t as dark as the self tan solutions but I love the liquid gold and ultra dark

hey, whats the difference between ultra dark and liquid gold?

Gold is slightly lighter and has a lovely colour. I usually avoid golden times as they’ve always been orange but this is lovely.
I’ve just ordered Rose & Caramel to try as it looks amazing and also Mine Tan

Gold is slightly lighter and has a lovely colour. I usually avoid golden times as they’ve always been orange but this is lovely.

thank you for you reply. i used boni sands self tan lotion and love it!! i will be doing a spray tanning course next wednesday and hearing lots of brill reviews on the bondi sands spray solution. If you have any other recommendations or tips for me i would be very grateful. x

thank you for you reply. i used boni sands self tan lotion and love it!! i will be doing a spray tanning course next wednesday and hearing lots of brill reviews on the bondi sands spray solution. If you have any other recommendations or tips for me i would be very grateful. x

The spray tan solutions are lighter than the the self tan products. I used the bondi sands mousse last night as I prefer a darker tan

I love Minetan but i had to stop using it as the solution was going off quick. I was having to put half the bottle in the bin. Gutted cos its a really nice colour tan :( xx

I love Minetan but i had to stop using it as the solution was going off quick. I was having to put half the bottle in the bin. Gutted cos its a really nice colour tan :( xx

Aw that’s a shame. I don’t do many so I doubt it will be any good for me either then

Latest posts

Back