Crazy Angel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celtica

Reaction score
Has any one used this brand of tan? If so what did you think of it. My local wholesalers has stopped using Sienna x and are now supplying Crazy Angel. Would like opinions before I buy.

Could you not get a sample?x

It's cheap....but found tan only lasted few days... tried 9% on some willing guinea pigs....they didn't like Would rather pay more for quality solution....

I like it, find the colour goes on well and develops nice and evenly. Doesn't look orange. 9% is the most common one I use with booster drops where necessary. Doesn't smell vile and clients like the way it wears off.

Get a small one and give it a bash, it's only about a tenner or so and you'll get a couple/few decent tans out of it.

xx

I am trialling out crazy angel at the minute just on myself and a friend,I love the colour,however I'm finding it looks really shiny n wet and a nightmare to dry.am I doin something wrong?its lovely once guide colour has washed off though.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I tried it out, i have to say smells amazing, not tempted to swtch thou. I thougth the guide colour was far to dark for 9%. Although the fade off was around 5-7days i was still impressed. I wasnt keen on the drying either but its one that i will keep in the back burner, purley because of the scent itself. Its downfall for me was the price differences in the dha% and the exculsivity in the stockist that supply it. xoxo

I trained with these, and the colours are excellent. The fade off is brilliant.

The only fault I have is that the %s are very large between. 6%, 9%, 13%. The 9% is very much darker than the 6% so if I have a client who is Inbetween I have to either make them too dark or too light. IYKWIM

I have switched to Suntana purely for that reason :)

Latest posts

Back