Crazy Angel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen mobile tan

Reaction score
Hi I currently use suntana spray tan solution but I don't seem to be getting much business and was thinking of trying a different solution and wandered wat people think of the crazy Angel solution???

Hiya, I use Suntana and I'm really busy with tans. How do you advertise? What feedback do you get from clients? It might not be the solution , maybe try a loyalty scheme or offer referral rewards? I tried crazy Angel when I first started out and all my clients preferred Suntana as the colour was more natural and the fade off was better. I haven't tried it for about 4 years now though so might be a bit better now

Hi I just advertise on fb and gumtree I do have a poster up in the local shop but a lot of shops where I live don't advertise businesses! I have a few regular clients but sum times I won't have a tan for weeks in not sure if it's just the area I live in as we have a lot of salons and a few other mobile therapist and it's only a small town!

Hiya, I use Suntana and I'm really busy with tans. How do you advertise? What feedback do you get from clients? It might not be the solution , maybe try a loyalty scheme or offer referral rewards? I tried crazy Angel when I first started out and all my clients preferred Suntana as the colour was more natural and the fade off was better. I haven't tried it for about 4 years now though so might be a bit better now
HI I WAS THINKING OF TRYING THERE BRAND WICH SOLUTIONS BEST FOR A DARK TAN BUT NATURAL AND THEN FOR A LIGHTER TAN FOR MY OLDER CLIENTS ? THANK YOU

I don't get many people asking for the light tan id say a medium and dark are my best sellers

Although I originally trained with Sienna X I have been using Crazy Angel for a few years and I must admit I do really like it. I think the colour is good and is easy to apply as it has such a good guide colour and it lasts well. Apart from the actual tan sprays/lotions I personally don't think they offer a particularly large range of pre and aftercare products compared to some brands and I wish they tan did removing wipes. I have just completed another training course in White to Brown for comparison purposes. Cost wise they are fairly similar, give or take, but White to Brown offer a wider choice of products and after care but at this stage I would say it's not such a deep tan as Crazy Angel so I'm a bit torn between the two!

Latest posts

Back