Crazy Angel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thenailknack

Reaction score
I'm due to do my spray tan training next week and I will be learning using Crazy Angel. I've had a read and can see they have good reviews along with some bad. Has anyone tried their tanning machine? It's just I know they're gonna try to flog me some items on the day and as I haven't bought my machine yet I'm open to advice. I wondering if you need to buy the full system like you do with nails or if you can buy your spray machine from one make and buy another make?
Any recommendations would be welcomed as to machine and solution if possible.
Many thanks x

I use Crazy Angel and think its fab!

Never used their machine, but yes you can use any solution with any machine

Hi thanks ! I've just finished my training and I must say I really like Crazy Angel and the colour. The guide colour is really nice too and my tan ,which is the medium is dark. I've also sent away to try suntana . Does anyone know if you have to pay for samples or does anyone provide free ones to try?

Hi thanks ! I've just finished my training and I must say I really like Crazy Angel and the colour. The guide colour is really nice too and my tan ,which is the medium is dark. I've also sent away to try suntana . Does anyone know if you have to pay for samples or does anyone provide free ones to try?[/QUOTE

Hiya we offer free samples of Australia's Vani-T tan and California Tan. We have free samples. If you would like to try either of them, please feel free to drop me a message. :)

ive just received some free samples from Sienna x :) , the customer service was also fab so ill be using my sister to guinea pig them soon ! But they smell lovely !
I have also tried rose and caramel which lasted well but faded a bit patchy for me :( . Don't believe they offer free samples though x

ive just received some free samples from Sienna x :) , the customer service was also fab so ill be using my sister to guinea pig them soon ! But they smell lovely !
I have also tried rose and caramel which lasted well but faded a bit patchy for me :( . Don't believe they offer free samples though x
I have just emailed them and they rang me straight back and are sending me some free samples! thanks for the suggestion I think this is a great service so they already have brownie points (Pardon the pun!!)

I have just emailed them and they rang me straight back and are sending me some free samples! thanks for the suggestion I think this is a great service so they already have brownie points (Pardon the pun!!)

Brilliant ! ill be placing my first order with them next week ! Ive used the tan and think its fab ! I did my sisters tan ( shes already got s good colour but I put a 10% on her and she even said that she looked no different but underneath that knicker line and bra srap It said it all! )
X

Just tried suntana. Does anyone agree that it doesn't spray as easy? It's quite thin and needed a repeat application. Twice over full body instead of just once? Crazy Angel seems to be an easier application .

Many thanks for the samples arrived super quick thank you! Can't wait to try this weekend!!

Id heard a lot of good things about Suntana , although Ive never personally tried it . The first one i tried was Nouvatan - which i found went on lovely but came off a bit patchy in places. x

There's a mobile tanner on Instagram using Vani-t and she gets lots of positive feedback, her tans do look great.

I think it's "Wilde about tanning" or something like that. I think every brand will have some negative feedback but it might be operator error more than poor product quality.

Crazy Angel is by far my fave tan solution. The manual and the spray solutions. They go on lovely and not to wet. Dry quickly and smell nice. I also find there not as fumey as st tropez and some of the other big brands. My clients all love it to x

I got my machine at a trades show - by sunless solution though and love it. It's just handy and light for mobile use.

I got samples of Suntana did have to pay but nothing much. Really liked them and they smell lovely

There's a mobile tanner on Instagram using Vani-t and she gets lots of positive feedback, her tans do look great.

I think it's "Wilde about tanning" or something like that. I think every brand will have some negative feedback but it might be operator error more than poor product quality.

Thanks @fluffycloudland for the shout out! Such a compliment. I totally agree with the comment of operator error too. I do use Vani-T and along with a fully professional service, it has my clients returning regularly. I think most products will initially look good/okay/nice....but the longevity of colour and after shower results separate the men from the boys ;-)

Hi thanks ! I've just finished my training and I must say I really like Crazy Angel and the colour. The guide colour is really nice too and my tan ,which is the medium is dark. I've also sent away to try suntana . Does anyone know if you have to pay for samples or does anyone provide free ones to try?

Did you sort out a machine honey!?

Did you sort out a machine honey!?
Sorry i've just sort off jumped on here desperately looking recommendations for a spray tan machine one that will give a good even tan easily?
Many thanks wendy

Hi Hun
I am currently trying to find a tanning product to use on clients (mobile) I would like to offer something fresh and new and this is one I haven't heard of. I would be interesting in sampling this. Could you also tell me a little more about it i.e. where it originates from, ingredients etc. thanks in advance :) xx

Sorry i've just sort off jumped on here desperately looking recommendations for a spray tan machine one that will give a good even tan easily?
Many thanks wendy

Hi Wendy have you heard of the Maxi mist machines? They have brilliant reviews so we have decided to stock them for this year. If you want anymore info please feel free to message me.
Katie

Hi Hun
I am currently trying to find a tanning product to use on clients (mobile) I would like to offer something fresh and new and this is one I haven't heard of. I would be interesting in sampling this. Could you also tell me a little more about it i.e. where it originates from, ingredients etc. thanks in advance :) xx

Hiya,

what are you wanting more information on and I'll see if its anything I can help with?

Latest posts

Back