Crazy Angel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm due to do my spray tan training next week and I will be learning using Crazy Angel. I've had a read and can see they have good reviews along with some bad. Has anyone tried their tanning machine? It's just I know they're gonna try to flog me some items on the day and as I haven't bought my machine yet I'm open to advice. I wondering if you need to buy the full system like you do with nails or if you can buy your spray machine from one make and buy another make?
Any recommendations would be welcomed as to machine and solution if possible.
Many thanks x

Hannah x
I'm due to do my spray tan training next week and I will be learning using Crazy Angel. I've had a read and can see they have good reviews along with some bad. Has anyone tried their tanning machine? It's just I know they're gonna try to flog me some items on the day and as I haven't bought my machine yet I'm open to advice. I wondering if you need to buy the full system like you do with nails or if you can buy your spray machine from one make and buy another make?
Any recommendations would be welcomed as to machine and solution if possible.
Many thanks x

Hi, where did you do your training? I've heard really good things about crazy angel tan and I want to do my training using their products.

Hannah x

Hannah x

Hi, where did you do your training? I've heard really good things about crazy angel tan and I want to do my training using their products.

Hannah x

Hi Hannah

Unfortunately the poster you’ve quoted hasn’t logged into Salon Geek since 2017, so you please prefer to either search the Tanning forum or alternatively, create a new thread of your own.

Latest posts

Back