Crazy colour hair extensions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucyjade1

Reaction score
Hello :)!

I have a client who is #1b. Had her hair extensions in a few month now and has messaged me about having some baby pink , lilac and baby blue in it.

I need 18-20" stick tip in 100% human hair. Any ladies have an idea of suppliers for different colours ? Xx

I know foxy have fun colours, in the 20" only I think

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Most suppliers sell it, Studio 58, Foxy, HairXtensions to name the ones off the top of my head :)

Thank you :) can you get double drawn red from anywhere ? Instead of single ? Xx

I have only ever used the S58 fashion colours and they are available in single and double drawn - cant comment on the others I'm afraid, not many clients use them.

I have only ever used the S58 fashion colours and they are available in single and double drawn - cant comment on the others I'm afraid, not many clients use them.

I can't find s58 double :( they are under the dd category but then state they are single drawn xx

I can't find s58 double :( they are under the dd category but then state they are single drawn xx

I had the pink ones and they seemed very thick. Not used in a while though.

I prefer natural hair color.

Latest posts

Back