Crazy Colour lavender fading to green?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babychops

Reaction score
Hi geeks, just a quick question. I bought some crazy colour lavender the other day that was recommended to me as I want to add some colour to the ends of my hair (bleached hair) but I have just been reading how they fade to green/blue. Is this true? It's put me off now as I really don't want green hair! I have also bought the neutral mix to make the colour more of a pastel tone x

Yes I had that one on a few years back and it turned a pale green colour after a few washes

O dear! I definitely don't want that! I'm a little annoyed Iv spent money on it now for it to just sit in the cupboard forever! (As I always lose my receipts!) I may take a test cutting and see how it comes out and then wash and dry it a few times to see how it will fade on my hair x

Well I done a test piece and it didn't take on my hair at all!

Try the adore range they do a lavender x

Joico direct dyes are very good. Also, manic panic do a wide range and they don't fade out green. If you mix the direct dye with any white conditioner, you can make a pastel shade.

I apply it to clean dry hair and leave it for at least 30 minutes. Rinse out with tepid water, not too hot.

Yeah manic panic are good, and rusk are good too :)

Latest posts

Back