Crazy Colour silver

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom94

Reaction score
Hi has anyone used a crazy colour silver and a bit of black to make grey? If so what ratio have you used? And is it best on wet hair or dry? :)

Hi, I used the crazy colour silver on a client, and it really didn't do much, just made the hair a more platinum blonde.

Hi, I used the crazy colour silver on a client, and it really didn't do much, just made the hair a more platinum blonde.
Same I was disappointed!

Same I was disappointed!
And me! Nothing like the colour swatch! Complete waste of time, silver Is a tricky 1... my Loreal rep said that you can use the dialight milkshake toners to achieve the silver/grey effect, use 9.02 to tone out any yellow followed by 9.11.. haven't tried it yet, probably worth trying on hair sample firstly.

I've tried that, works well but only if it is on a really clean base, if it's slighty uneven like going over old lowlights you can still see them. 9.11 in cool cover mixed with 6 vol as a toner works well if you want a steel grey/silvery colour

Used a silver crazy colour mixed with a touch of black crazy colour to top up my friends silver tonight and it worked well!

Latest posts

Back