Crazy colours please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curly-sue

Reaction score
hi all
i have a friend that has blonde hair
she wants to get a pink or blue light tru it
i cant use the crazy colours because itll run in with her blonde!
how else could i make a pink? a pastel colour would do...
i was thinkn
loreal 10/0 and a dash of maji rouge with 6%????
or if not
then maybe for the blue jus tone her blonde
with 911 but then thats more mauve??
please help

hi all
i have a friend that has blonde hair
she wants to get a pink or blue light tru it
i cant use the crazy colours because itll run in with her blonde!
how else could i make a pink? a pastel colour would do...
i was thinkn
loreal 10/0 and a dash of maji rouge with 6%????
or if not
then maybe for the blue jus tone her blonde
with 911 but then thats more mauve??
please help

What do you mean, it will run in with the Blonde? Do you mean it will leek into the blonde? If so, wouldnt you be Foiling off, like slices with the crazy colours?

Last edited:
if you think the colour might run, it might be easier for you to section the hair and the parts u dont want coloured either put barrier cream over them or conditioner so the colour won't run .

try doing a test piece on the majicontrast majenta red hun thats more like a pinky red hth

Last edited:
i think she means it will run into the blonde when the client washes her hair...

and it does!!

ive had lovely lime green hair when my peacock blue ran one day! haha!

i have found that fudge painbox dont run as much, and if you use a whiter shade of pale in with it and make it a baby pink or baby blue then it wont run, but wont last very long...

:)

I use Wella KP, 10/0 mixed with the pink mix tone comes up lovely, more a baby pink than a bright one.

thanks roxi...
your a star...

No probs :) It will fade fairly quick though, but there's not really a lot you can do about that though...let us know how it turned out?

Hi new on here. I was going to say the exact same as Roxi - it's a lovely colour of pink and you can use all the mix tones to create loads of colours, its not always easy finding a volunteer though to have the funky stuff doing. I once used pink mix tone and 10/0 with pastel developer on a client using dipping technique using equal parts and the result was fantastic really vibrant but as with all fashion colours it fades. Fudge is also good and you can retail it afterwards for refreshing at home.

Hi new on here. I was going to say the exact same as Roxi - it's a lovely colour of pink and you can use all the mix tones to create loads of colours, its not always easy finding a volunteer though to have the funky stuff doing. I once used pink mix tone and 10/0 with pastel developer on a client using dipping technique using equal parts and the result was fantastic really vibrant but as with all fashion colours it fades. Fudge is also good and you can retail it afterwards for refreshing at home.

Hi dreamhair, I love fudge too , I know this is going a little off the thread
But welcome to salon geek :hug:

Thanks for the welcome Minky. still trying to find my way around. There seems to be a lot more beauty than hair though or am I looking in the wrong place???

Latest posts

Back