Crazy colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura4014

Reaction score
Hiya

wonder if any of you can help me
ive got dip dye extensions in and i need a new set in now ive seen a style i want but instead of just the one colour on the end its 2 (pink and purple) cant find anyone that will do them for me only can find suppliers that will do one colour dip dye.

so.... im going to have a go at doing some myself i know crazy colour isnt permanent can anyone suggest any bright colours i can buy that will last longer than crazy colours

ive attached a pic of the colours i want to do

thanks for looking :D xx

Attachments

• dip dye.JPG
    dip dye.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 5,517
Goldwell elumen is pretty good - when my hair is pre lightened it doesnt have fantastic coverage so i sometimes have to do it twice.

Obviously im not fully qualified yet but the elumen range is fab.

Edit to add that its oxidant-free hair color without ammonia if you arent familiar with it.

Another thing is they do a lock product so this may hold the colour even longer - i cannot tell you how good it is as i havent tried that yet.

Last edited:
Goldwell elumen is pretty good - when my hair is pre lightened it doesnt have fantastic coverage so i sometimes have to do it twice.

Edit to add that its oxidant-free hair color without ammonia if you arent familiar with it.

Another thing is they do a lock product so this may hold the colour even longer - i cannot tell you how good it is as i havent tried that yet.

thanks hun ill look into it xx

np, it lasts a full 8 - 10 weeks on me when i use the RR@all so i hope its what youre looking for :)

Directions and Manic Panic are popular choices. There's also a brand called Adore but the consistency is very runny! I personally use Crazy Color myself and just top up when things begin to fade, by mixing about a third of a bottle with conditioner.

You could also try a vinegar rinse to stop further leakage

I have introduced Elumen to my salon and I love it! Its a bit tricky to use as it only deposits pigments so if u start off with an uneven color u end up with one too but their fashion colors are gorgeous and you can make nice pastels using the clear

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back