Crazy Fit vibration plate machines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millyspook

Reaction score
Has anyone got one of these machines? I'm thinking of getting one as my friend has one and she raves about it. Are they really as good as everyone says?

Pink Crazy Fit Vibration Massage Power Plate Machine 1000W with MP3 Connection | eBay

I would be interested to know this also as I am wanting to buy a vibration machine to use at home. I use one at the gym which is really good. It's the flabelos one though which is really expensive and quite big so I wouldn't be buying that type of machine. :)

they are really good! Just dont be one of those silly people who just stands on it like a lemon lol you've got to know the positions!

they are really good! Just dont be one of those silly people who just stands o:)n it like a lemon lol you've got to know the positions!

Hahaha.:)

My mom uses one and a friend also has one they both say they're great and the next day your muscles really ache which proves its toning up.. But of course you do have to know the exercise positions to help it work better, at my moms toning shop they use little weights to make it more intense xx

There are you tube videos that show you different moves to do on those vibration plates.

I have told my other half that I want one - hoping he will buy me one but not holding my breath if he does that it would be any time soon.

It's my birthday soon so I've requested money instead of pressure so I will treat myself to one. Mmm, of treat is the right word to use !

I want one too. I think they are really good. I paid for a course at my gym and it does make a difference. Its good if you dont have the time to do a full workout, such as using weights etc. I normally do 1/2 an hour cardio first.:)

Oh my goodness my client (who I'm exercising/losing weight with) has one of these!
It is so so funny. I was doing some squats on it and she was trying to hand me a drink... she was wetting herself laughing as I was grasping at air (seeing 10 of the bloody glass because the vibrations were so intense)!

It was hilarious. I think I should have eased myself into it though - I chose the 'auto' setting and it was good, but 10 minutes was a bit too much to start off with and I felt slightly peaky when I rattled off it...

Really gets your blood pumping and muscles aching. Brill bit of kit I reckon.

xx

Well after a bit of research I ordered a vibration machine from ebay. It arrived yesterday and it is brilliant. My patner set it up for me last night so I hopped on and had a go. I'm used to using the flabelos machine at the gym and was hoping this would be as good as that one and it is.:biggrin:
I ordered the Jtx 5000 if anyone wants to check it out.

Last edited:
Well after a bit of research I ordered a vibration machine from ebay. It arrived yesterday and it is brilliant. My patner set it up for me last night so I hoped on and had a go. I'm used to using the flabelos machine at the gym and was hoping this would be as good as that one and it is.:biggrin:
I ordered the Jtx 5000 if anyone wants to check it out.

AnneMarrie let us know how are you getting on with it and which one did you get?

Oh I'd love to have one!!!

Sunshineinme it's called The Jtx 5000 high power vibration plate and it cost £199.00 incl p&p next day delivery from a company advertising it on ebay. I love it up to now. I have been wanting one for a while so I did a bit of research and this seemed the best one to me.
I will let you know how I get on with it.:biggrin:

I've seen these before but no idea how they work, would anyone be kind enough to explain please, thank you x

I've seen these before but no idea how they work, would anyone be kind enough to explain please, thank you x

The vibrations make the muscles in your body constantly tense and loosen rapidly, resulting in all your muscles working to keep you balanced in the plate, if you add exercised to your routine it can target certain muscle areas x

Latest posts

Back