Crazy Frog ... AAAAGGGGHHHH !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The crazy frog rintone advert

• Is neat - I have it on my phone and call myself just to hear it 19 times a day.

Votes: 20 10.0%
  • It sucks. Im currently stalking everyone involved and sending them boiled frogs in Tiffany bags

Votes: 181 90.0%

• Total voters

Noodle

Premium Geek
Reaction score
:cry: WAAAAAAAAAA ... is it just me?

This has to be the most annoying ad on tv at the moment ... it's on every ad-break without fail, and not just the once either, oh no, TWICE !!!

Crazy is the right name ... it's certainly driving me round the loop :irked:

nope its not just you, it drives me nuts, :eek: the kids love it thoough and now theve brought out the crazy frog single, no doubt my daughter will buy it:Scared: my sanity will be lost

Ill happy slap anyone involved with the production of the advert as well as anyone who has it as a ring tone.

PS - I added a poll to see if anyone in their right mind actually likes it.

The Nail Geek said:
PS - I added a poll to see if anyone in their right mind actually likes it.

Thanks GMG ... this will be an interesting one to watch eh?

It drives me crazy but have to say i do love the dragon one and as my nickname is dragonhead quite appropriate if i could only catch the number lol
x

me and my son were just moaning about this on the tv again very annoying............

oooookay, who voted they like it?!

I though it was funny the very, very first time I heard it, but now it drives me off my head - especially as there are so many bloomin' versions of it!

Crazy Frog drives me nuts :evil:

A freind of mine at work love this stupid Crazy Frog, from time to time I can here her making that stupid sound in the office. She always waits untill I am on the phone with one of our Suppliers and she off. One day while on the phone the supplier said to me " do you want me to hold the line while you answer your phone" :confused: I said "no thanks its not that important" the best of it is, picture a 7 month pregnant woman acting like Crazy Frog.

DING DING !

J

I CANNOT STAND IT !!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

cALm AgaIn nOw :)

my fiance's little nephew was visiting us the other day he is 7months old and sounds just like the crazy frog.....lol

am i the only one brave enough to say i actually dont mind it at all :Scared:

stanleyann

stanleyann said:
my fiance's little nephew was visiting us the other day he is 7months old and sounds just like the crazy frog.....lol

am i the only one brave enough to say i actually dont mind it at all :Scared:

stanleyann

HAHAHA u better watch out for GMG then lol.

I cannot stand it, nor the bird, nor the dragon. although the dragon has a cute voice. i still think they r anoying.

x

I hate it :evil:

It's got to be the most annoying ad on TV!!

IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!!!

And everyone I know feels the same :eek:

I bl**dy HATE that advert, it racks me of SO much!! They play it about 3 times every ad - break.

Maybe we should all write to the tv people and complain and get it taken off the box!!

xx

LayStar said:
Maybe we should all write to the tv people and complain and get it taken off the box!!

xx
Well we've complained about things before and it's worked!

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO MOANED ABOUT THE CRAZY FROG!
:evil: :evil: I REALLY HATE IT!!!!

They have gone a bit too far with the different remixes of it.

HATE IT, but my friends say it reminds them of my hubby!! but love Hubbie xx

Hate it... although my 14 month old son loves the sound & when it comes on he starts to dance... so cute!LOL

Louise x

Should be a flippin law against that damn frog!!!!

I have to turn the tv off every time it comes on...........my little boy who's 1 next week drops everything when he hears it.......HELP!

So glad you did this poll Noodle.........nearly did one myself.

:irked:

Latest posts

Back