Crazy, I know but

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its all about intention and there are many different ways to help cleanse a home most often iy is left behind energy build up rather than spirit for example when you walk into a room where people are arguing and you could cut the air with a knife this can linger on if it is a regular occurrence x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I've just got the keys to a new house signed the agreement etc this evening, move tomorrow morning.

Me & hubby viewed the place a week ago, thought it was strange that the house had been advertised for a full week in the paper & had only 5 viewings, Anyway it was fairly nice (ish) new kitchen, bathroom etc.. Just needs decorating which I prefer to do myself anyway so it's up to my taste.

I asked the usual. So who lived here, why did they move etc.. landlady said a woman with 4 kids lived there & moved when her 6 month tenancy was up. before that it was empty for 6 months, thats when my landlady bought it.. 'apparently' the old lady before my landlady bought it got took into a care home.

Nothing odd about that I thought.

The same evening we viewed, the landlady phoned to say we'd got the house, (that quick!) I thought she seemed a bit desperate to be honest?!

Anyway I've had a weird feeling all week about this house don't ask why call it intuition, my husband has been dead set on moving since before Xmas so all my current property is packed up & he's all excited ready to move in.

Picked keys up tonight, as we were locking up the neighbour came out, chatted for a few minutes & he told us the lady before wasn't taken into a care home she died in the house & so did her husband, & that the woman wasn't found for quite a while...with out going into too much detail you get what I mean.

I did a google search on the address & it did bring up info about it. (thought I'd check it out to make sure it was true)

Also the neighbour said that my landlady has had the house a while now & she's always letting it out. (really makes me wonder why she's lied about how long she's owned it! & more to the point why the hell won't the tenants stay, haunted me thinks lol) tried phoning the landlady & she hasn't answered. I actually don't know what I'd say if she did answer to be honest! I'd sound a flaming loon wouldn't I asking if she knows of any ghosts lurking?? haha

I do feel really stupid for writing this as im a fully grown married woman! but im a bit scared & feel uneasy about moving in now :sad:

what would you do geeks? Honestly would it put you off, am I being daft?

Please take into account, I won't ever watch a scary film & I refuse to be home alone, I'm currently sat typing this with my quilt pulled up over my head & I'm not even in the new house yet :eek: dear me.

hubby finds this hilarious & is taking the mick big time, keeps walking round singing the ghostbusters song at me :( LOL x

Before you move in, before you put one piece of furniture in there, be sure you do some basic things.

Make sure you have bread and salt in the property. Don't take your old broom or your old mop with you - always buy a new one when moving! (or at the least make sure your vacuum is clean). When you get your new brush, sweep backwards out of the house with happy, positive affirmations in your mind. You can also burn sage and walk through the house letting it "smoke" in all the corners and round all the rooms and doors.

It's basic but it'll help take out any bad feeling you might have and wont trap anything.

You can get reliable mediums who can do proper cleansings etc, but even in my creepiest flat I've done this myself and felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

Thanks everyone for your replies, really appreciate the reassurance.

I grew a set & moved in, how ridiculous would it of been of me to let a house go because I'm a wimp lol

I found out a little more info, it was an old couple who lived here, the wife was poorly & taken into a care home around 3 years ago & died in the care home, the husband stayed at the house on his own & died around 2 years ago, he apparently died from falling down the stairs. so the neighbour told me, how sad!

Then 2 lots of tenants have lived here since, but havent really looked after the place, now me & hubby are in we'll make it look nice, were in the middle of decorating the room already so hopefully the old couple will appreciate us taking care of it :)

I made a point of walking round the house like a nutter & mentioning us about to start ivf for our family etc.. lol

don't get me wrong I'm still a bit scared but hopefully I'll get used to it x

An old man died in the flat above me before I moved there and at least 4 people in the block have experienced something strange, like feeling someone was there ect, the lady below me went to a night somewhere if you see if there is anyone wanting to get in touch and they said it was the old man Trying to get out, I'm normally freaked by this kind of thing but I never felt scared, try not to worry to much and hope it goes ok x x

Latest posts

Back