cream for dark eye bags...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prettylady

Reaction score
even after good sleep, i stil have dark eye circles which stil show through the best of make up and touch eclat concealer..

is there a good cream out there to tackle this problem specifically?
thank you

i too suffer from this, it was a side effect of meds i took when i was younger. I have tried a cream called circle clear, its yellow and quite thick, so you dont need much, i found it very effective. also a bit of fake tan helps! maybe see your gp to rule out any medical causes, and try to drink oodles of water :) x

My daughter has dark circles too. She uses MAc makeup and is buying a concealer today which was recommended to her by the make up artist on the website when she emailed. Will let you know what its called and how it covers when she gets home tonight.
Marion x

i am no make up expert but...wouldnt a cream be too heavy for under the eye...?? what about a powder like cover up from lilolilly (whatever its called) it has a yellow tinge and its great for bringing my tired eyes up.

found this for you - if you want to give it a go............i know its not a creme - but will be more absorbant than creme

First prepare a bottle with eyedropper. Mix 4ml of Jojoba Oil and 1ml of Evening Primrose Oil together in the bottle. Blend well. Then add in 3 drops of Bulgarian Rose Essential Oil. Blend again. It is very important to take note that the sequence of steps is crucial. When the essential oil is ready, you can take 2 drops of the eye oil and massage around your eyes at night. You should able to see visible results after 2 weeks. Remember, persistence is the key to success.

The formula is quite easy to follow. However there are few things that you must take care of. First, It must be 100% pure steam-distilled Bulgarian Rose Essential Oil. Secondly, 3 drops of Bulgarian Rose Essential Oil is sufficient and the formula must be finished within 6 months. The formula can also be used to ease menstrual cramps as the formula contains Evening Primrose Oil.

hth
let us know how you get on with it (if you decided to make it) :hug:

the circle clear cream is quite thick, BUT it is designed to be used as part of your daily skin care routine, not as a stand-alone concealer. its no thicker than normal eye creams from elemis or dermalogica. as far as concealers go i find that a lilac one works very well, not tried a yellow one yet. good luck! xx

thanks ladies, i used the circle clear a while back, and it was OK, but cant have been that good cos i never bought again..
ive been reading some great reviews about the clinique 'all about eyes' cream buts its so pricey

thanks ladies, i used the circle clear a while back, and it was OK, but cant have been that good cos i never bought again..
ive been reading some great reviews about the clinique 'all about eyes' cream buts its so pricey

could you not go to a clinique counter and try it

well i think u need to use for longer than once to see if it works or not, ive spoken to a clinque lady and read reveiws online, seems to be the best thing around for now, so im going to get it next week..£20 but should last a while :lol:

thanks for the input ladies...

The best concealer to try and hide the dark circles would be derma blend or veil which is a professional camoflauge make up brand.
I agree that increasing your water intale will also help to improve.

I havent tried the blend yet, but thank I will also give that a go! Anything that helps lol

Latest posts

Back