Creating a portfolio?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reidebot

Down the Rabbit hole.
Reaction score
Does anyone have a physical portfolio that they take into salons to illustrate their work? I was thinking about creating one but I'm not exactly sure what to put in it or even how to put it together. Do you guys have any examples?

Im becoming a nail tech and i havent got much of a portfolio yet however I prefer to use human models to suppose to a plastic hand as i think its more appealing to customers... just struggling to get models ☹️

As a nail tech looking for some part time work I've received great feedback by providing the hiring manager with my Instagram (nails only) page during the initial contact when inquiring about the job posting by email. It saves you having to print etc and allows the manager to really zoom in on your work. It also shows a basic ability to market yourself which will put you above other candidates that dont show that and prove you have the tech skills needed to attract clients. Then you just have to prove you have the nail skills to keep them! Good luck with your search.

Latest posts

Back