Creating my own Website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny-Nails

Reaction score
I forgot to ask ....I am wanting to create my own webpage/website, does anyone out there have any top tips on:

Where (and how) to get started??? :huh:

The best value for money

Any useful contacts to help me??

Any helpful info/advice is welcome

Thanks in advance
Jenny ;)

Jenny sawasdee kha

Many lady in england make free web site and before geek give some name for make free web site i think brinkster.com and free webs .com .

Layla have with bravenet .com i look around many web site in geek and lady have free website you can see.

I not good to make web site so i go comapny them make for me and i think ready i 2 weeks more .

I think you have to think what you want with some free web them not give you big mb but company you can have many .

I hope i help little bit .

Kop khujn kha mui

Hi Jenny!

Many lady in england make free web site and before geek give some name for make free web site i think brinkster.com and free webs .com .

I use freewebs.com for my website and I think quite a few others on here do to. It can be quite basic or you can build it up as much as you want. They have a premium package were you get 'extra's' but I have no idea include in that. I have had quite a few clients come from looking me up on the internet and would say its been worthwhile. My site was all free but it does take quite a bit of time to do.

If you go with freewebs.com you just basically follow on screen instructions to begin building it. Not sure how you would register your domain name though if thats the route you want to take.

P.S. I'm a Nottinghamshire lass also, but live in Derbyshire ;)

Hi Jenny,

I use freewebs.com as well and it's very simple to use. There are quite a few of us who have websites by these and they are all brilliant.

If you are ambitious enough to learn a little html and want a site that you own so there are no pop ups, etc. then 34sp.com is the best I have run across, it is even a UK based company but you just cant beat their price for the service! They trump anything I have found here and it is only a once a year cost instead of monthly and extremely reasonable. The only downside is learning enough html or have a friend do it for you.
smilieturtle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back