Creating own products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SalonOwner123

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations on U.K. companies to work with to create your own Branded products?

Does anyone have any recommendations on U.K. companies to work with to create your own Branded products?
I don't know but would love to find out [emoji4]

Always wondered myself

There are a few I’ve seen but I’ve always wondered what the attraction is? You’re selling generic mass produced stuff that’s labelled under your name. If it’s just ‘ok’ or not very good then it can make you look bad.

There are a few I’ve seen but I’ve always wondered what the attraction is? You’re selling generic mass produced stuff that’s labelled under your name. If it’s just ‘ok’ or not very good then it can make you look bad.

Not quite true, in most cases you work with them to produce something to your requirements. Back in time the owners of Lush used to do exactly this, they in fact used to make the products for The Body Shop!

Do your research to find a company that fits your requirements though, personally I'd be wanting to go with a company passionate about cruelty free and able to make the product with as few synthetics as possible x

Not quite true, in most cases you work with them to produce something to your requirements. Back in time the owners of Lush used to do exactly this, they in fact used to make the products for The Body Shop!

Do your research to find a company that fits your requirements though, personally I'd be wanting to go with a company passionate about cruelty free and able to make the product with as few synthetics as possible x
That makes sense if you’re literally ‘making’ something. The ones I’ve seen most use are just your logo on a generic product bottle but of course I’ve never researched :)

options ltd is the most popular one i've found, however search white label products on google

Options LTD is good, they have good customer service & will design the packaging, minimum orders are very low too, delivery is very cheap.

Also with options it actually says Options LTD on the back of the product in small writing with disclaimers if the product is irritating then to stop using etc.

This is good for small businesses & brands but for big brands, to have where the product is made would be a no no.

Shampoo comes up at about 3.99
conditioner ranges from 4.29 upwards.

If it's nail products your looking into making; key stone colours , the colours world and esschem! This is actually all where cjp is from ! Really easy to do especially with esschem as there whole gel polish range is from there!

Latest posts

Back