Creative - 3rd March - Foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

champagne

Reaction score
Hi

Are any of you attending Milton Keynes Creative foundation course on the 3rd of March?

It would be nice to know if anyone is going, then i wont have to be billy no mates lol

Btw there is £50 off the price at the moment.......

After gaining lots of info from this site I have been able to make a better decision regarding the way to go with my training... So many thanks all...

Sooooooooooo excited now x

Champagne

i would have thought alot of people will be at excel! and i am sure there will be other billys with no mates, you will be fine! :hug:

ahhh you did it then hun...you'll love it. xx

Yep finally did it ...... Cant wait, now on the hunt for a nail trainer lol

The shopping has started lol

dont you get that in with your kit ...??

No longer included in the price of the course, as informed by creative this morning........

shame...do the still sell them though..?

Yes still for sale, checking out good ol' e-bay but may just get brand new one.

just to say, ive just done day 3 of my course and took my trainer wiht me and we've not used them on the course at all!

so dont worry if you dont get one before hand, double check you actually need one first

hope you enjoy it, im ,liking it, but that trainer is gonna get a bashing now, for some reason no one by me is interested even in free nails ffs, so handy andy gonna get new set every night:cry:

Latest posts

Back