Creative: A home from home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaydee

Reaction score
Hi All, I done my conversion course at the beginning of March with Jackie Messer, today I went to do a bit of retail therapy in the One Stop Nail Shop. As soon as I walked through the door I was instantly recognised (not cos I'm disfigured in any way lol). Jackie was there and about to take a class, she came over and had a chat with me and asked how I was getting on and gave me a few tips with things that I have been struggling with. Angelique helped me do my shopping and I came away with a whole load of goodies. All were so welcoming and helpful. It was like home from home. If there is any new geeks out there who are looking into training, I would definitly recommend Creative, not only are the products the best I have used but the ambassadors really do care. When you know that you have that kind of back up, you cant go wrong.
David

Hi David

Its just the same at the Salisbury One Stop Nail Shop, everyone there is so attentive and helpful, and believe me i ask a lot of questions !! cant wait until i go back there next week - shop-a-holic, thats me.

Designer Nails in Leeds are also really really helpful, ive rang them a few times now and no matter who you speak to they are all so nice, maybe some other companies should take a leaf out of their book !! Hey, maybe they could start training customer service courses too !!! lol

kx

Jaydee said:
Hi All, I done my conversion course at the beginning of March with Jackie Messer, today I went to do a bit of retail therapy in the One Stop Nail Shop. As soon as I walked through the door I was instantly recognised (not cos I'm disfigured in any way lol). Jackie was there and about to take a class, she came over and had a chat with me and asked how I was getting on and gave me a few tips with things that I have been struggling with. Angelique helped me do my shopping and I came away with a whole load of goodies. All were so welcoming and helpful. It was like home from home. If there is any new geeks out there who are looking into training, I would definitly recommend Creative, not only are the products the best I have used but the ambassadors really do care. When you know that you have that kind of back up, you cant go wrong.
David

They're all lovely in Acton - I love going up there :biggrin:

I had a class with Keton on Wednesday - he's mad and made me laugh all morning :lol:

Angelica is a babe, and Jacqui is a great teacher :green:

I hope the weather clears up for Lee's wedding tomorrow :confused:

what lovely compliments - I will let everyone know all your kind remarks - I am sure they will be so pleased. In my younger years I could be a bit of a 'cow bag' with certain people but the US of A slapped me down and taught me evrything there was to know and more on how to deal with customers - I by no means know it all but do know that it costs nothing - zip - nada - to be polite and kind to others - makes for a better world - Cheers Dee and others - glad you had fun ;)

We should use this thread later in the year when the Professional Beauty awards are looking for votes - we should make sure we all use our vote and make sure the companies we value and appreciate get the votes they deserve.

here here !

naturalnails said:
We should use this thread later in the year when the Professional Beauty awards are looking for votes - we should make sure we all use our vote and make sure the companies we value and appreciate get the votes they deserve.

I've heard so many good things about the One Stop Nail Shops - can anybody tell me where you can get a list of where they are so i can see where the nearest one to me would be.

Thanx
Carole xx

Loughton may be your nearest one but if you call Designer Nails - they will give you contact details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back