Creative acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kellybee

Reaction score
Hi,

I have just finished my NVQ course on nail extensions, and the kit we used for acrylics was Creative Retention Plus. Ive been practicing quite a bit and have all but run out of the pink powder and the liquid monomer. Id like to get more as Ive got my exams coming up, however one of my fellow students told me I would be unable to buy from creative unless I do training with them, is this so??? As far as I was aware, my course was not a creative course.

Id really like to stick with this system as its what Im used to.
Sorry that this may be a stupid query, its just Im a little confused!

Thanks

Kelly :)

We do support certain colleges with product if we determine they come up to the standard we require.

Students who attend Creative supported courses are allowed to buy in small quantities the things they need in order to progress. Just explain the situation to the person you are ordering from or obtain it through your college or get your tutor to help you if you are encountering any difficulties.

Once you have passed you NVQ from a Creative supported college you are allowed tp purchase anything you want. Good Luck with your assessments and exams.

Thanks Geeg

My order is on its way to me!!

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back