Creative CERTIFICATE III Any Advise?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a.denning

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am starting a new course with creative, and it goes for 350 hours at The Australian College of Beauty Therapy, i will be learning acrylic and gel but mainly acrylic, i currently use IBD Flex acrylic. Can anyone please tell me if Creative is going to be about the same as IBD or am i getting in over my head? I am really excited because most geeks on here rave about creative, and finally i get to have some training with them my self! Also it is going to cost me AU$4400.00 is this a good price? It includes all of my books plus my Creative kit.
Sorry for rambling on Im just very excited

Do you have a website for the college?

One thing to chek on is if you are actually getting Creative training if that's what you're after. Lots of colleges/TAFEs in Australia use Creative but the teachers aren't CND education Ambassadors, so you aren't really getting Creative training.

I don't know what IBD L&P is like, but even if it is very different I'm sure you are not getting in over your head.

What books and kit are you getting?

im not sure yet but i will paost as soon as the application forms arrive they mailed them out today!

Do you have a website for the college?

One thing to chek on is if you are actually getting Creative training if that's what you're after. Lots of colleges/TAFEs in Australia use Creative but the teachers aren't CND education Ambassadors, so you aren't really getting Creative training.

I don't know what IBD L&P is like, but even if it is very different I'm sure you are not getting in over your head.

What books and kit are you getting?

hmm.. cert III sounds like a college/tafe programme not a CND course.. BUT I COULD BE WRONG>>(usually am)

if you already have a cert 11 in nail technology you could do a conversion which is a 121 usually over 2 days which is an intensive programe based on Creative products and taught by Creative ambassadors this could be a cheaper and better option..
Like BN said check it out first or you could be taught the same stuff you already know..

I initially did a cert II then converted through an academy..
what system are you going to be using? I use IBD gel so im not sure about their L&P system.. but since converting to Retention+ i have never looked back.. GOOD LUCK! :green:

Latest posts

Back