creative CHRISTMASY GIFTY BITS....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
.... i see that creative do the snowman thingy.. roughly what is the cost and the rrp...
also do creative do any other - maybe smaller sets/items for customers wanting to buy stocking fillers.....
i dont get to osns since training and i ring and order stuff but do creative do a little extra catalogue ie a christmas one(or when new products become available) to add on to main one......

i see opi have lots of polishey sets.. little ones... but i want to stick with creative. i did make up some little organza circles (brought those) and tied up a solar oil pinkie and a mini files (the mini file was alessandro... do creative do those.......
sos lots of dumb questions... again!!!

The best way for you to get your questions answered is to ring the Designer Nails One Stop Nail Shop where you normally buy and ask them.

If you are not on a mailing list, tell them and you will get far more satisfaction than relaying messages through this site.

As to prices, I am pretty sure that the Geek would prefer that the site not become a bazaar, so we do not like to post prices here -- that is not what the site if for, That's what the One Stop Nail Shop is for, to answer all these type of queries.

geeg said:
The best way for you to get your questions answered is to ring the Designer Nails One Stop Nail Shop where you normally buy and ask them. ....
As to prices, I am pretty sure that the Geek would prefer that the site not become a bazaar, so we do not like to post prices here -- that is not what the site if for, That's what the One Stop Nail Shop is for, to answer all these type of queries.

With so many members and so many messages, I for one sometimes miss things because there are so many "Designer Nails" specific questions. Maybe one of the member tutorials could be contact numbers for Designer Nails :D

There are 4 people on here who must have finger ache from typing the Designer Nails telephone number - Ouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back