Creative Client Catalogues

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
Placed an order yesterday and it arrived this morning...along with my order came a few client catalogues and they are brilliant...i know this must be something you may have already seen but if not then ring Hyperion Group and ask for some cos they are great.

Its a little booklet with all the retail products in there and a full colour chart for the enamels...and a client price list which makes my job so my easier.

Thumbs up...

i nearly placed an order today but most of the stuff i wanted/ needed was out of stock,
i hope when i try again in a weeks time ill get these, or at least remember to ask
thanks angie xx

Placed an order yesterday and it arrived this morning...along with my order came a few client catalogues and they are brilliant...i know this must be something you may have already seen but if not then ring Hyperion Group and ask for some cos they are great.

Its a little booklet with all the retail products in there and a full colour chart for the enamels...and a client price list which makes my job so my easier.

Thumbs up...

I got these too and as I have just finished my home salon they were ideal on display

Not fair!!! I placed an order too and I never got any!!!! Saying that i only ordered 2 DN brushes cos the brush heads were out of stock again! My MS handle has officailly been made redunant xx

Gotta say though I can't fault the delivery service - its the first time i phoned up with an order - normally I go through and browse (and spend more then intended) but its a lot easier just phoning it in and getting delivered!! Plus saves me 100 + mile round trip

So do you guys order from head office or OSNS?

they are really good arent they ang, i got some a while back and its good to give to new clients but also whilst your doing their nails, clients can be sat browsing......and if its there infront of them.......they will be even more tempted to buy.....

Ive been thinking of ordering these for a while but wanted to have a look first so when I recieved them with my order I was well chuffed! Will now re-order when they run out!!
Thumbs up from me too xx

I got my oreder delivered yesterday too and am very pleased with these little booklets. I have placed it on my desk,,,, right in view of clients!!

Latest posts

Back