Creative (CND) powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deby

Reaction score
just wonderin what shade of pink acrylic powder you use as ive been usin pink think i should change to intense pink seem a nicer shade,.

I find intense pink to be a bit much for most people. It's a nice colour, but pink is a lot more natural looking & suits more people.

just wonderin what shade of pink acrylic powder you use as ive been usin pink think i should change to intense pink seem a nicer shade,.

think you should be careful with the intense pink flower - it dont suit everyone. yes it does give a lovely colour to the nail bed, but some peeps just dont suit it hun, me included :hug:

thank guys for ya help , will take that advice well i always use pink and if they are a nail biter mix a bit of pink and flawlwess together hope thats correct

*hugs her pot of Intense pink* I suits warm skins like mine, I'd be lost with out it, even the normal Perfect powder in pink makes my nail beds look anaemic.

Personally the intense pink looks awesome on me. I love it, my clients saw it and wanted it, and how they're hooked.:lol:

Well ... one choice does not suit everyone which is why there are lots of choices.
Keep a small pot to hand and that will give you the choices you need for the different people who walk through your door.

Why dont you try a half and half mix of ,perfect pink and intense pink in a little pot,and add more of either till you get the look you want ?
HTH

Why dont you try a half and half mix of ,perfect pink and intense pink in a little pot,and add more of either till you get the look you want ?
HTH

Even after doing the custom blend course,i still love this mix :Love:

Latest posts

Back