Creative Colorpop Dispay Discs...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
Well, I threw a major sulk today when I couldnt get hold of a Creative tunic (not in stock yet) but, I have just found something else to add to my 'must have...' list.
Advertised in this months Guild mag. are creative colorpop display discs.
Are they new?
Has anyone else seen them?
Little black discs that hold a painted tip and slide over the lid of your polish bottle... neat!
Will these be available at excel?... if so, somebody better hold me a pack until I get out of the comp arena, cos me want! :wink2:

Hiya

I got some a couple of weeks ago from Creative!!!! They are excellent and look sooooo good when 'painted up'. My clients love them coz you can see the colour of varnish and I dont have to try and remember what colour it is when they pick it coz its on the bottle!!!!!!!!!

Definitely a good investment!
icon14.gif

Mich
icon_cheesygrin.gif

ok so maybe im a little behind on things ....... Ive just ordered my second bag of these colour pop display discs, they are fantastic and certainly now getting my clients looking in the right direction and holding the tips against their nails to see the colours !!!

FAB INVENTION ... Simplest things are the best sometimes eh !

If you havent tried them do ! They are available from Creative in Leeds, i think they only do packs of 50's (come with tips too !) or from your local One Stop Shop, I know Essex do them in packs of 10s

Happy painting and retailing !!

kx

Are these in the catalogue, haven't seen them, maybe I'm blind.

Oh!! Could they be on designer nails website??

They sound so convenient, deffinatley wanna get some!!!! :)

Ooh yes, I saw these at the OSNS last time I went but forgot to pick some up. Didn't know you could get them from Leeds, will be ordering some soon when I finally order my intense pink powder. What a fab idea!

(Does anyone know if the intense pink is in yet?)

:biggrin:

Got 'em...Love 'em... Defo reckon.... get'em!!!!

:Love: XX jnailOZ xx:Love:

nicjill said:
Ooh yes, I saw these at the OSNS last time I went but forgot to pick some up. Didn't know you could get them from Leeds, will be ordering some soon when I finally order my intense pink powder. What a fab idea!

(Does anyone know if the intense pink is in yet?)

Yes hun, I got mine there the other week! It's fab, I am definatley converted from Perfect pink! You will love it!

yes Rose just lift if off - also if a client wants to see the colour against her skin you / she can lift off the ring and place the nail tip ontop of hers !

hth's

kx

Rose143 said:
Okay, just seen the picture of these rings. Very nice, do you then just remove the ring when you want to open the bottle?

Thanks Karren that was probably a dim question, but anyway ... :)

I will be getting some of those in the next couple of days!!

xxxx

Not at all hun, if you dont know you dont know !

Anyway I bet there are plenty of others out there with the same question !

kx

Rose143 said:
Thanks Karren that was probably a dim question, but anyway ... :)

I will be getting some of those in the next couple of days!!

xxxx

Do these rings only fit on Creative lids or other brands too?
I'm guessing that the chunky Orly gripper caps will be too big, but has anyone tried them on OPI or Nicole?
:)

Latest posts

Back