Creative colour help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carleensnails

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397151242.316626.jpg
Ok so I have a client at the minute which i use 55/65 and 66/46 on but she wants this now.. I'll stick to that colour for the top just not sure what to use on the ends to reach this result I use wella koleston ATM thanks in advance

I would pre pig blowdry into the ends then apply the colour

Strand test to see how it'll lift and if the hair can take it

Try a bleach bath first. Then either use 2 strength bleaches (demi developer and 3%) using the stronger on the ends.

Or bleach bath, bleach ended then use a copper Demi mid lengths.

I would apply normal root colour and ombre the ends depending on the condition of the hair would depend on the strength of the bleach I wud use. I probably wouldn't get this colour on the first attempt. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

She wont get that colour on the ends, its very light and peachy. its beautiful but the colour thats on the ends is not achieveable on a base 5-6 base 8 maybe. Id show her 8/96 & 8/34 and say these colours mixed together is the sort of result you will get (make sure you say they are just to provide an indication) thats close enough without ruining the condition, after lifting I would just apply 9/16 kp mixed with a cm or two of /65 mix and pastel over the top, you will still have loads of warmth obviously with all the leftover red pigment still in the hair, but shes after a peachy colour anyway. So really just need a slight tinge of pink (barely there)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

thanks everyone :)

Just thought if share this what I've just found pretty similar to the pic i was going for don't you think?

Latest posts

Back