creative converion course, please explain

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire 1

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Could some one please help with the following, is the creative conversion course only for creative techs who have taken the foundation course, or can anyone book on to the course, I am a qualified nail tech, but only attended a one day course after doing nails as a hobby for five years, i would really like to use creative products, but i also feel the foundation course would be going over old ground.

Cheers

Claire x

P.S decided to stick with it kids are a lot better now to anyone who read my earlier thread and replied thanks you were all a real tonic.

conversion is for any one who has already trained but wants to change to creative products. i believe you have to have one year minimum experience to do the conversion course.

hi - i am using opi at present and am converting to creative on thursday - i cant wait - as long as you have qualified a min of 1 year you can convert

Hi Claire,

Many companies have conversion policies in place. CND's conversion policy has been discussed many times here. You can try a search to get some more info; or you may get straight from the horses mouth if you call DN on 0113 216 3028.
They will be able to help with any queries.

nJoy

Latest posts

Back