Creative Conversion Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marbella

Reaction score
Hi Can someone enlighten me please?
I've been a qualified nail tec 4 two years. I do IBD gel. Am i eligable to take a creative conversion course in L&P???
Thanks

Marbella

;)

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Marbella said:
I've been a qualified nail tec 4 two years. I do IBD gel. Am i eligable to take a creative conversion course in L&P???
Thanks

Marbella

;)
Hiya,
Creative require that you have been a 'working' nail technician (not manicurist) for at least one year before you are eligible to take the Creative Conversion course.
HTH

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Marbella said:
Thanks

Marbella

;)
You should check with the acadamy but i think to do the conversion you have to be qualified in L+P for at least 1 year before doing the conversion otherwise you will have to do the 4 day foundation course.

Debs

Reaction score
I think you`ll find that as long as you have done a foundation in your chosen system then you can do a conversion with Creative after 1 year in whatever system you want. The idea is to get a feel for the new product and to have application techniques in it. But a conversion doesn`t cover all the basics you need to know in the first place. Ring Leeds and have a chat with them, they`ll put you right 0113 275 0433

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Geek
Reaction score
You will need to do a one to one assesment to see your working skills with L&P. If you are unfamiliar with L&P, you may be required to take additional courses (i.e. more 1-2-1) before going onto the conversion. This is because the conversion course does not teach you how to use L&P, but rather the nuances of using CND L&P.

You are best ringing the CND hotline.

Hope this helps

Marbella

Reaction score
Thanks everyone.
I have already been on the phone 2 creative. But being as i'm familar with L&P but not confident i've dicided to go for the four the four day course it makes more sense. I'll be learning everything there is to intially know. That i think is a better deal!
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts