Creative Conversion course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Geek, Mrs Geek and tout le monde!

It was a real honour to be with Liza when she received her award. I was the only one of Liza's Student's to search her out on the day of the competition. It was Sam however told me she was watching Doug Schoon in the Theatre (after the competition had finished), giving his seminar, which was really informative. Having only completed, and passed, the foundation course on the previous Sunday, all of the seminars (Yes, I went to Ketan's too - in fact all of them) it was like being back at the Academy again. Very very interesting. Shame I could not think of a clever question at question time!

What about travelling seminars/tours? Any planned in the UK?

Nickie

Kelly to mention Tracey - we are very proud to have her represent us (10years now) and she loves what she does which makes her classes a pleasure!! :D Also nice to see Nickie mention Liza who does the most INCREDIBLE SCULPTED NAILS EVER!! Winner of Winners is the highest accolade you can achieve here and BOY did the those nails deserve it! :goal:

Aligirl said:
Hi Samantha,
I was really interested to hear that Samuel and Doug might possibly be doing a tour. If it does happen, any chance of including Merseyside? (Or somewhere a bit nearer to it than the locations mentioned!) OR... what about the Lake District, on your way up to Scotland? That'd give me the perfect excuse for an overnight stop in my favourite place in the UK! :D

Hi Ali,
We honestly haven't mentioned 'proper dates or locations' as yet. We would need to seriously sit down and discuss - Leeds is probably one place we wouldn't do a show so we certainly will consider your area. Thank for the input! :D

Hi Samantha,
I was really interested to hear that Samuel and Doug might possibly be doing a tour. If it does happen, any chance of including Merseyside? (Or somewhere a bit nearer to it than the locations mentioned!) OR... what about the Lake District, on your way up to Scotland? That'd give me the perfect excuse for an overnight stop in my favourite place in the UK! :D

Geek is planning a 'tour' however we are putting dates to gether so don't get excited until we have proper info for you. We plan Scotland, Ireland, London, Bristol, Leeds AND it would be good to get Doug Schoon over to present also on these dates... we will keep you posted!!! :thumbsup:

I must really be getting into the Geek thing! The whole website just :grab: grabs my attention. thanks for all the advice and back up.

Nickie

The trophy was tres cool 8) . Very, very expensive looking!!!! Still, she's obviously worth it! Well done Tracey!!

nail_star2003

Reaction score
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I went on my conversion course with Creative yesterday :study: and it was fab! To be honest, I came away a little bit down as I realised that I didn't know half of what I thought I knew :( but that is no criticisim whatsoever about the class. We were taught EVERYTHING about Retention + and I must admit I had a terrible headache last night from all the info. Oh well, just gotta keep practicing.

The Professional Kit was excellent. The value for money was incredible. We got so much in that kit but I still managed to spend another £170 (on the hubbies credit card though!!).

If anyone is planning to go on a Creative course just go for it. It was brilliant.

I would also like to say a huge CONGRATS to Tracey Leja who who Creative's Ambassador of the Year 2003 :queen: . (She was the educator who taught us!!)

im plannin on goin on the intro course by creative. anyone done it??

jus savin up the ££ !!

:D I recently completed the Four day Foundation Course with Liza Smith in Sittingbourne, who went on to win the Winner of Winners competition at Olympia recently! That too was a fantastic experience. I am going to Tracey's Academy in Loughton on Thursday for the SpaManicure/Pedicure course to complement my training so far. Those of my friends who have also done creative courses have nothing but praise for them. Wonder when there will be seminars/tours to meet and greet the "famous" educators from Creative. That would be worth visiting.

I am planning on taking the masters class here in Panama City Beach Fla. June 24 & 25 I think are the dates . Nervous but excited !!!

nail_star2003 said:
I would also like to say a huge CONGRATS to Tracey Leja who who Creative's Ambassador of the Year 2003 :queen: . (She was the educator who taught us!!)

Here here... Tracy rocks and I am very pleased for her success. Did you see the trophy? I spent ages trying to come up with the perfect trophy and have to say that it... like Tracy... rocks.

Very fitting eh?

Awww - I'm printing off your comments to give to Tracey when I go back to work on Tuesday, I'm sure she will be really chuffed to read them.

Her trophy is HUGE but then her dedication is HUGE too!!! We will now have to find a nice shelf to put it on in our cramped little corner in Essex.

Not only are her nails and teaching fab but shes also a tippity-top boss to work for too - so well done Tracey!!!

[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back