Creative conversion course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarrieW

Reaction score
I am looking to do a conversion course with Creative, but want to do it for Brisa - does such a thing exist?

Trained in L & P but am a die hard Gel girl and really want to get my hands on Brisa...all I seem to hear are positive things about it!

xx

Hi Carrie - welcome to the board :D

I believe you can do a conversion with Brisa - but Designer Nails would be your best source of information - their website site is www.designernails.co.uk - and the Education Team are the best people to speak to. :D

HTH

Tina
xx

CarrieW said:
I am looking to do a conversion course with Creative, but want to do it for Brisa - does such a thing exist?

Trained in L & P but am a die hard Gel girl and really want to get my hands on Brisa...all I seem to hear are positive things about it!

xx

Hi Carrie

I did my Creative l&p conversion 2 weeks ago and have just booked my Brisa conversion for next month. As long as you have been trained in gel for over 12 months then it shouldn't be a problem. Give Creative a call coz you've got nothing to lose. I just paid £199 + VAT for the kit and the training is FREE!!

HTH :)
Shaza

Latest posts

Back