Creative Conversion Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharon Green

Reaction score
:D Me Again!!

Have just received my Creative Academy training information and the conversion course for L & P states that I should have been doing L & P for a year to attend. Problem is...I want to convert from Bio Sculpture Gel to L & P can I do this with Creative on a conversion day...hope so :D

I'm sorry Sharon, but it is not possible to do a conversion from Gel to L&P in a one day course.

Different technique entirely .... many things to learn chemically as well.

How long is a Bio Sculpture foundation course?You can discuss it with a Creative Academy Advisor but the educator would spot in a minute that you were not converting from one L&P system to another L&P system.

A Creative conversion day is to show nail technicians with experience how to use Creative Products NOT how to do nails. Of course they will learn some new techniques along the way, but it is about how to get the best out of their new Creative products so they will be successful in the salon during the change over period.

Hi Geeg,

Thank you for clearing that issue up for me. I have been sat here pondering the training and have decided to do the Creative Foundation course sometime next year. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back