creative conversion m.k

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
is any one from the board attending the creative conversion course at aspley guise on wednesday 21 july? also for anyone who has been before is it hard to find the training centre from the rail station.

I'm a model for one of my tech's in the salon, on that day.

Cant help about the trains etc as i normally drive there.

Have you contacted them for directions? They normally send them with confirmation of the course.

Jue xxx

only booked a couple of days ago, so my paperwork is still in the post. didnt realise i'd need a model, thats better than working on a training hand though. see you there then ! :)

Definately, have got my shopping list ready for the OSNS too.

If you havent got a model they usually let you work on somebody else's model, if you dont get one I dont mind if you want one of my hands, I'm sure Anne and Kelly wont mind.

Anne and Kelly are brilliant Ambassadors.

C u there on 21 July, hope you get there ok.

Jue xxx

Hi

I'm there too!! Nervous as hell mind you lol. When my confirmation letter came they had kindly sent a print out of written directions from my home to Aspley Guise so hopefully you will get some too.

C u there.

Shaza

Hiya

I attended aspley guise and it's now a lot easier to find as they have sign posts! Basically look for the white buildings in a courtyard, if you get down to the village triangle (which i think is a bus stop) you've gone to far! Parking is a bit of a nightmare so early is best!

Which train station are you going from?? It's a fair distance from Central Milton Keynes so if your thinking of a taxi it may be a bit pricey!!

All the best, as said before Kelly and Anne are excellent!

Taz
x

my train will take me to the station in aspley guise. i'm glad some other geeks are gonna be there it will be nice to meet you all. :biggrin:
CreativeMad said:
Hiya

I attended aspley guise and it's now a lot easier to find as they have sign posts! Basically look for the white buildings in a courtyard, if you get down to the village triangle (which i think is a bus stop) you've gone to far! Parking is a bit of a nightmare so early is best!

Which train station are you going from?? It's a fair distance from Central Milton Keynes so if your thinking of a taxi it may be a bit pricey!!

All the best, as said before Kelly and Anne are excellent!

Taz
x

Just learnt today too that I can do my final assessment for my NVQ on that day so fingers crossed thats another task out of the way.

Look forward to meeting everyone going, c u there a week tomorrow :)

Jue xxx

How gutted am I? Have been waiting months for this course (couldn't manage that last one in April) and have just had to pull out coz my little boy (he's 4) got taken into hospital yesterday following a bad asthma attack and looks like he wont be home for another couple of days! Just come home for a bath and a change of clothes whilst my parents stay with him so have had to ring mk and cancel. They can get me on the course in October but that seems ages away. It cant be helped but I'm still gutted even though I'm worried about him at the same time (he's been on a nebuliser since 9pm yesterday and they still cant get his breathing under control plus he keeps being sick and bringing all the drugs straight back up so it could be a long job this time).

Shaza

Shaza said:
How gutted am I? Have been waiting months for this course (couldn't manage that last one in April) and have just had to pull out coz my little boy (he's 4) got taken into hospital yesterday following a bad asthma attack and looks like he wont be home for another couple of days! Just come home for a bath and a change of clothes whilst my parents stay with him so have had to ring mk and cancel. They can get me on the course in October but that seems ages away. It cant be helped but I'm still gutted even though I'm worried about him at the same time (he's been on a nebuliser since 9pm yesterday and they still cant get his breathing under control plus he keeps being sick and bringing all the drugs straight back up so it could be a long job this time).

Shaza
oh shaza, you must be worried sick, i hope your little one gets better soon. i recon october will soon come round and i guess your son will be at school by then too. you will be probably be better off waiting coz when he's better you will be able to concentrate properly and make the most of you class.

Thanks for that. Just popped home for my daily shower coz the one on the hospital ward is out of order. Lucky my parents only live about 2 miles from the hospital lol. Bradley came off the nebuliser this morning and seems to be more stable now. If we can get one clear day in then he can come home tomorrow. Spoke to mk and I might do a 1-2-1 conversion instead of waiting till October. Just need to get more sorted out at home before I plan anything - problem is my model had booked a day off work for tomorrow and now doesnt have any more spare holiday this year! Feel bad coz I've let her waste her last day off and now I'm also model-less for any conversion course I do. If anyone feels able to offer their services as a model for a 1-2-1 conversion next month (think its a half day) then please let me know.

Thanks.
Shaza xx

Am not going to MK tomorrow either, Annette's (nail tech doing conversion) mom died of cancer this morning, it was diagnosed 9 weeks ago so for obvious reasons she is too upset to concentrate on anything at the moment.

Spoke to Anne today so its not a prob, just need to re-book her on the next course.

Hope you have a good day tomorrow though.

Jue :sad:

If you need a model shaza let me know the date and will willingly oblige to be your model.

Mrs Gadget said:
Am not going to MK tomorrow either, Annette's (nail tech doing conversion) mom died of cancer this morning, it was diagnosed 9 weeks ago so for obvious reasons she is too upset to concentrate on anything at the moment.

Spoke to Anne today so its not a prob, just need to re-book her on the next course.

Hope you have a good day tomorrow though.

oh no thats terrible, poor annette. :sad:
looks like i'm gonna be a billy no mates then, least i'll have my model to keep me company though. she [my oldest daughter chloe 17] is whinging that we have to catch the train before 8.30 ! :rolleyes:

Mrs Gadget said:
If you need a model shaza let me know the date and will willingly oblige to be your model.

Hi Jue

Sorry to her your sad news. Bradley came home from hospital last night so can try to sort out dates now. I know 1-2-1 conversions are held every Wednesday at mk so will try to sort out a date for August if poss (coz I just cant wait till the next course in October!). If your offer is available for August pm me with any dates you can/cant do and I will take you up on it.

Thanks for that and big hugs for Annette.

Shaza

i did it, and thought i would let any one who is considering the course that it is not at all intimidating. i was quite nervous because i knew my current product performs very differently to creative, but i was pleased with my results and found it an easy product to work with. ;)

Latest posts

Back