creative conversion question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wander

Reaction score
Dear All,

I have booked onto the creative conversion course and hopefully this will be my start into really getting to grips with nails and various techniques I have found hard so far.

I know that many of you have been through creative training and value what you have learned hopefully that will be me in the near future!

Well there is a question I need to ask that I forgot to ask when I booked it yesterday. My possible model is a new nail tech like myself and wears extensions except I think her nails are quite damaged underneath would this be a problem for the course?

Also will I be able to apply tips or will I have to sculpt? I also don't do pink and white at the moment but! when I rang up they said it wouldn't be a problem.

I know the conversion is not for training but the lady at the academy said I could talk about booking one to one afterward to help me with smilelines and sculpting is this ok?

ie will I be able to do the course!! if you see what I mean!

any advice would be appreciated plus I am looking forward to it

Best wishes

Wander (Marie is my real name nut I had originally register under a different name for anonymity reasons - sorry about this!)

wander said:
My possible model is a new nail tech like myself and wears extensions except I think her nails are quite damaged underneath would this be a problem for the course?

You will be able to use this model, but it is a shame her nails are so damaged (???) as it may make things a little harder for you when preparing them for enhancement. I suggest she removes them now before the class and let them build up a bit of protection before you 'have at' them again. After the class she should let them grow right out beneath the product as this will be the best protection they could have until they have re-newed themselves.

wander said:
Also will I be able to apply tips or will I have to sculpt? I also don't do pink and white at the moment but! when I rang up they said it wouldn't be a problem.

You will be able to apply tips or sculpt, which ever is your favorite. Certainly pink and white will be demonstrated to you.

Why not practice doing some work with your present white at the old kitchen table on some tips?? This way you can practice 'smiles' and you will be able to practice with the Creative Perfect Powder when you get to the class? It is a must if you want to call yourself a nail expert to be able to do Pink and White nails.

Hiya

i have recently done my conversion and i did both tips and sculpts, it was great. Dont worry about it just go and enjoy it, they are so helpful and full of knowledge and tips. I had diane and she even took the time to show me a ruby slipper (cause i asked her nicely) which was so cool............

Geeg,

Thanks for the advice I agree being able to do pink and white is something and yes one day I would love to able to call myself a nail expert and I am prepared to work at it hard hence my concern to learn this technique. Which I have to admit once seen done well looks amazing...!

My friends nails - have been damaged by herself....! she freely admits to over filing as she does her own nails....though getting her to soak them off may be a battle as she won't be 'seen' without her nails.

I will have to see what I can do and get some tips out and practise the white for the class.

Thank you again

Wander

Thanks Tracey I am looking forward to it I am not sure who will be doing the training that day but I'm sure they'll be excellent and inspiring!

Best wishes

Wander Marie!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back