Creative Conversion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathie!

Reaction score
Just back from my conversion in Plytmouth. Twas a great day and I learned loads.

Just thought I'd share that!!!!

I bet you did..........................
I always feel that I knew nothing before I did a class and then know all when I leave.........but then in between leaving there and getting home, some beggar nicks all my wisdom and I feel less confident.............
But then when I get to pick up my brush, it all comes back just like magic...........
How does that happen ????
I know great training and great Teachers thats how..............Magic Teaching!!!!!!
Cheers Liza you are ACE xxxxx

no probs ruth, it's always a pleasure to teach such an enthusiastic bunch, even thou buying those humbugs didn't keep u lot quiet 4 long did it!!!
i just want u all to pass almost as badly as u do!
you're my 1st bunch of masters!
liza xx

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Humbug..............................No didn't work, but the maltesers went down well and the hyppo sweets too............................
But I bet the 18th will be a lot more quieter......................
But it was an ace day and I learned loads .HONEST.......!!!!

I know what you mean .. got to remember new routine technique files (plus a flat brush!) etc I'll be all a fluster so going to take my time and do a few at home before i let the public take advantage of my newly found skills!!!!

I`ll go along with that Ruth, I had a fab day as always. Its great when you get a tutor that goes that extra mile for you.......Thanks Liza

thanx guys!
it's just great to c u both improving that much more every time i cu.
keep up the good work
liza xxx

I'm based in Rayleigh, Essex are there any conversion courses near me? I've done my L&P course with Star nails so would i do a conversion or complete course, does anyone know?

talented talons said:
I'm based in Rayleigh, Essex are there any conversion courses near me? I've done my L&P course with Star nails so would i do a conversion or complete course, does anyone know?

How close is Loughton? We have a large training school there. Best to ring 0113 275 5719 and speak to an Academy Advisor who will tell you all the answers to your questions and send you information too.

Geeg, once I have passed my VCTC in acrylic, can I then do a Creative Conversion or do I have to wait a year?

Thanks Geeg, i've actually just rung them so they are sending me all the info. Already i'm excited!!!!!!:biggrin:

Fab Freak said:
Geeg, once I have passed my VCTC in acrylic, can I then do a Creative Conversion or do I have to wait a year?

You don't have to wait .... you can do the product conversion right away but you will need to provide proof of your certificate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back