Creative courses/ master classes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marina and Karen are based in Dublin, Eire. They are the Creative distributors and Academy and One Stop Nail Shop. Ab Fab girls. We have the most fun with them!! Well that's the Irish for you.

I know it is Dublin but crumbs it is not far form anywhere is it? Well worth it to go. They exhibited recently at the show in Dublin ... did you not make it to the show? Give them a call. Head office will have the number .. 0113 275 5719

shellybell

Reaction score
Hi everyone Shellybell here.
Don't know if I'm in the right section here, but I am very interested in all the chatter about Creative courses and master classes. Does anyone know if they actually venture across the water and do any classes in "Norn Iron" (northern ireland) just doing the accent for you.
I know from researching courses in nail technology when I wanted to do it, there was only three places local to me when I say local I mean within a 50 mile radius. It seems to me that all the well known companies only stay within the mainland, it would be of great help if some of these companies would come over to the Emerald Isle (pref the north so I wouldn't have to travel too far) to educate us lot as I'm sure there are alot of nail techs over here who would jump at the chance.

Here's hoping for the right reply

hiya shellybelle :D
i had the great pleasure of meeting the 2 creative ambassadors from ireland in jan 2003, when lots of us went to california to the us regionals.
great girls :fire: !!!
i'm sorry, i can't remember where they're based in ireland :oops:
give leeds a ring on 0113 275 5719, they will b able to tell you.
lol liza smith
creative ambassador for kent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back